Bank of Ireland
View all Bank of Ireland reviews

Bank of Ireland

Bank of Ireland Employee Review

Paid time off

Being from the United States, I was thrilled to be offered 12 weeks paid time off my first year. They were understanding, as its part of their culture to have life outside of your job.

Pros

Community atmosphere

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Unpleasnat Role

Unpleasant role with unpleasant management. Working as a contractor for BOI, the job and management were unpleasant to their staff. It made it difficult to come into the work place.
Same location

Accuracy and Great Attention to Detail Needed

I found my working experience at Bank of Ireland was very pleasant, colleagues really friendly, Management and staff were very polite and very helpful in any advice I needed, I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them. I always looked forward going to work everyday, I would definitely recommend Bank of Ireland to anyone.

Pros

Overall experience was excellent. Pay very good.

Cons

Same location

Busy and Underpaid

The job itself is not too difficult although you need to be prepared to deal with unpleasant customers and difficult situations. Strict deadlines to meet everyday and overall overworked for just above minimum wage position.

Pros

Canteen on site, ongoing compliance training

Cons

Understaffed, no pathway for progression, management biased

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement