Bank of Ireland
Bank of Ireland Employee Review

6 January 2014
I would start my job at 9 in the moring monday to wednesday & finish at 5 o clock , my job would entail dealing with customers via phone, email, post, fax. We dealt with all in house systems, we would have our own portfolio , we would also help other staff members out with there queue of account's if they were behind, there was alot of team work involved in which i like & i would also work on my own initiative.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free banking
22 March 2021
Same role
Loans Collections Associate (Former Employee) - Kilkenny
Management left much to be desired. Team leader was very arrogant. Customers super temperamental. Training was haphazard. I did not feel supported at all during my time there.
Pros
Free lunch, kind colleagues
Cons
Horrible management and customers
17 November 2018
Same role
COLLECTIONS AGENT (Former Employee) - Kilkenny
Bank of Ireland are very good to their staff. They are very supportive when it comes to extra education and will cover the costs of the QFA exams and give extra annual leave as study days.
27 July 2020
Same location
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Dublin
The job itself is not too difficult although you need to be prepared to deal with unpleasant customers and difficult situations. Strict deadlines to meet everyday and overall overworked for just above minimum wage position.
Pros
Canteen on site, ongoing compliance training
Cons
Understaffed, no pathway for progression, management biased