Bank of Ireland

Bank of Ireland Employee Reviews for Business Analyst

Business Analyst4 reviews
Ireland4 reviews

Fun

Good place to work. Flexible working options. Good support to learn and switch between roles. Salary isn't great and progression is slow. Good management

Good company to work for

A very inclusive, accommodating and opportunity filled company. Good benefits and a great working atmosphere. Sometimes atmosphere was quite relaxed, and it wasn't the most innovative company.

Pros

Inclusive

Cons

Lacked innovation

Good team and management

A typical day at work is Exceeding my goal and this is paramount. What have learned - Do not give excuses but learn and make corrections. Management in BOI - Have always work to details and loyal to my employer. My last employer (BOI)The workplace culture is one of the best have experienced. Hardest part of the job - I will not call it the "hardest part of the job" but learning on the job. There are days the target looks impossible but as a professional Business Analyst, research is my weapon and have always used it to combat a bad day and it as never failed me. Enjoyable part of the job - When I achieve and exceed my goal as a professional Business Analyst in a project.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

A traditional bank

Worked here for a long time and I think it has changed a lot in recent times. The culture was different back then and it was less open and with no focus on diversity.

Pros

Security

Cons

Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bank of Ireland. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement