Bank of Ireland

Bank of Ireland Management reviews

The job itself is not too difficult although you need to be prepared to deal with unpleasant customers and difficult situations. Strict deadlines to meet everyday and overall overworked for just above minimum wage position.
Pros
Canteen on site, ongoing compliance training
Cons
Understaffed, no pathway for progression, management biased
I have worked for 15yrs with my current employer - In recent years with the economic situation banking has become somewhat challenging however I have always risen to the challenge and have given 100% to our customer. I am a strong team player believing fully in the power of one - meaning each team member needs to consider how there performance contributes to the overall team. I work well with management and co workers and have always been given favourable reviews. I have worked as a trainer and team leader - training new recruits with no experience to be fully compliant with bank procedure - I am a very capable person who performs well in a team environment. I believe I would be an asset to any team.
Belle perspectives de carrieres, management evolutif, confiance donné aux employés
As a customer service agent, I take calls from both business and personal customers requesting information on their accounts. It was a demanding role and could get stressfull at times due to the volumn of calls and customers getting upset about their financial affairs, but it could also be rewarding due to different incentives provided by the management . The teamleaders and management were very helpful and professional. My co-workers were very friendly and helpful. Working with my team made the job enjoyable.
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
lack of car parking places for work