Bank of Ireland Receptionist yearly salaries in Dublin, D
Salary estimated from 6 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months.
€34,000 per year
33% Above national average
How much should you be earning?
Tell us about you and get an estimated calculation of how much you should be earning and insight into your career options.
Questions about Bank of Ireland
- What should you wear to an interview at Bank of Ireland?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Bank of Ireland?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Bank of Ireland?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bank of Ireland?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bank of Ireland? What are the steps along…2 people answered
- How long roughly does it take to hear back after doing an interview with BOI? Are unsuccessful candi…2 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Bank of Ireland? What are the steps along the way?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Bank of Ireland about how to improve it?One person answered
- Was your hard work acknowledged at Bank of Ireland?One person answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Bank of Ireland?One person answered
See all questions and answers