Barclays

Barclays Employee Reviews for Credit Representative

Found 1 review matching the search
Productive activity
I have been thankful to attend my role of collection agent in Barclaycard for many reasons. First of all because I have been improving my professional skills thanks to the master in “Service Management” it gave me the skills and knowledge required in order to satisfy the needs of companies as Barclaycard. Therefore, my daily aim is to manage all issues with customers adopting a flexible approach in a rewarding behaviour to achieve those daily targets and objectives as set out by my Team Leader.
My main asset ,I think, is a natural approach in order to combine both requirements to collect money for my company and to find the way to do that from our customers. The reason has to be found in my previous jobs whose task wasn’t just working as direct seller (insurance-mechanical product-business consulting) as well direct collector of services and products sold. The negotiation skills I got by direct selling/collecting one to one, gave me the experience and ability to deal even by phone as collector role works in Barclaycard.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barclays. Our community is ready to answer.
2K