Barclays
Barclays Employee Review

Bank

20 June 2014
Good company to work for. Values are core to everything they do.
16 October 2019
Management (Former Employee) - Dublin
No Team culture
No Management Support - Very title orientated

No Autonomy - no respect provided

Bureaucratic and stifles creativity

Money is good but not enough to stay

Building is new and modern and situated excellent location
26 September 2018
Sales Account manager (Former Employee) - Dublin
· Administration of the contracts and Risk assessment of requests for credit cards in various markets.
· Maintain the relationship with important clients and complaints management.
19 September 2018
Credit Card Sales Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
I have been thankful to attend my role of collection agent in Barclaycard for many reasons. First of all because I have been improving my professional skills thanks to the master in “Service Management” it gave me the skills and knowledge required in order to satisfy the needs of companies as Barclaycard. Therefore, my daily aim is to manage all issues with customers adopting a flexible approach in a rewarding behaviour to achieve those daily targets and objectives as set out by my Team Leader.
My main asset ,I think, is a natural approach in order to combine both requirements to collect money for my company and to find the way to do that from our customers. The reason has to be found in my previous jobs whose task wasn’t just working as direct seller (insurance-mechanical product-business consulting) as well direct collector of services and products sold. The negotiation skills I got by direct selling/collecting one to one, gave me the experience and ability to deal even by phone as collector role works in Barclaycard.