Barden | Experts in Accounting Finance & Tax Recruitment

Barden | Experts in Accounting Finance & Tax Recruitment Employee Reviews

Ireland4 reviews
We recruit smart people who just get it which makes it an easier place to work as we can have fun along the way. As the old saying goes, we work hard but play hard.

The open, approachable and entrepreneurial culture allows individuals to express themselves freely and work independently whilst having plenty of support from a great bunch of people.

A genuinely lovely place to work
I'm currently working in Barden Dublin & have been for the last two years, I have always found it to be a great team, full of support when you need it, and a company that is yet to find a reason not to celebrate with cake!
All jokes aside, the company has grown significantly in the last two years I've been here and it is lovely to know that what I do matters overall and contributes to that success. It is also very refreshing to have my own thoughts/opinions taken on board by the managing partners - no matter how random they can be! I'd highly recommend it as a place to work yourself, or a place to trust others while they help you find work elsewhere.
I started in Barden a few months back and I can genuinely say I have never looked back.
Great training, lots of autonomy and you really feel like we are building something together. It really is a consultative approach rather then the KPI environment you associate with recruitment.

If you are a hard worker and an outgoing person then Barden is worth looking into.

Most importantly the people here enjoy a health work/life balance and in recruitment this is essential.
Pros
Autonomy
The best team of people I have ever had the chance to work with. Professional, great fun, hardworking and innovative - where everyone is smarter than me!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barden | Experts in Accounting Finance & Tax Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
Barden | Experts in Accounting Finance & Tax Recruitment Reviews by Job Title