Barden | Experts in Accounting Finance & Tax Recruitment

Barden | Experts in Accounting Finance & Tax Recruitment Employee Reviews

No day is ever the same....in a good way!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Dublin17 August 2018
I'm currently working in Barden Dublin & have been for the last two years, I have always found it to be a great team, full of support when you need it, and a company that is yet to find a reason not to celebrate with cake!
All jokes aside, the company has grown significantly in the last two years I've been here and it is lovely to know that what I do matters overall and contributes to that success. It is also very refreshing to have my own thoughts/opinions taken on board by the managing partners - no matter how random they can be! I'd highly recommend it as a place to work yourself, or a place to trust others while they help you find work elsewhere.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin17 August 2018
I started in Barden a few months back and I can genuinely say I have never looked back.
Great training, lots of autonomy and you really feel like we are building something together. It really is a consultative approach rather then the KPI environment you associate with recruitment.
If you are a hard worker and an outgoing person then Barden is worth looking into.
Most importantly the people here enjoy a health work/life balance and in recruitment this is essential.
Pros
Autonomy
Overall
Managing Partner | Ireland (Current Employee) –  Ireland15 August 2018
The best team of people I have ever had the chance to work with. Professional, great fun, hardworking and innovative - where everyone is smarter than me!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barden | Experts in Accounting Finance & Tax Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

Barden | Experts in Accounting Finance & Tax Recruitment Reviews by Job Title