Barnardo's
Barnardo's Employee Review

qbout my job

24 February 2015
it was a great experaince i worked with very kind and out going people i loved my job there but due to becoming pregant and my contract was up that was it . but i learned alot about costomer service and interacting with people also i opened and closed the shop i also did banking for the company the people were 100 persent in learning all the staff new things ...
Cons
10 am to 6/7 someti, es aldepended on the days
26 January 2020
Supervisor of Community Employment Scheme (Former Employee) - Ballycoolin Dublin 15
The CE sponsors really weren’t very nice to work for.. they were only happy when they were squeezing every bit of work out of you, they were all take take take.. they were also very manipulative in getting what they wanted..
Cons
Doing work I wasn’t paid for
3 December 2019
Retail (Former Employee) - Cork
I loved working there on work experience the staff were extremely nice and I learned a lot from there they showed me how they steam and they would tagg the clothes we were showed to make the shop look better by putting the clothes in the same colours I highly recommend someone to work the
10 October 2018
Same location
Volunteer Sales Assistant (Current Employee) - Rathmines, County Dublin
I love volunteering in the shop, it feels like a family once you settle in. You're always on your feet, and I go to the shop to get a break from studying, and I always feel welcomed.