Base Wood Fired Pizza

Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Reviews

Ireland9 reviews
Delivery driver
Nonsense advertising 12 pH. They only want you to take 1 delivery at a time so how on earth can you do 4 delivery in an hour to achieve their advertised wage. Then minus your fuel and wear and tear on car. Also the snobby customer base they attract have money but rarely tip not helped by the company gauging them for average 3 euro delivery which customer wrongly assumes you get
Pros
Relaxed enough
Cons
Terrible delivery pay, and they to ask you to stock fridges, and make boxes when you are not making any money waiting on delivery, with no tip on average
Great staff, Terrible Management
I worked in the Terenure branch for a year and a half. There was no appointed manager in more than one of the stores and staff members were expected to pick up their duties without recognition or a pay increase.
The operations manager refused to deal with customer complaints during this abscence

My resignation was never acknowledged by the area manager, operations manager or hr manager, all of which had admitted to trying to 'push out'people they did not agree with. The cameras were constantly watched at leisure which aside from being illegal, made it an uncomfortable work environment. The only redeeming feature was the incredibly hard working chefs, order takers and drivers.
No management
I worked as front of house staff in stilorgan. There was no manager there at the time and there was a supervisor acting manager. The area manager would text me the night before shifts telling me I was in the next day and changing hours. I understand sometimes companies need extra staff in at unrostered hours but they wouldn't care if you'd other plans
Productive and busy workplace
Every day start with preparing the wood oven to a specified temperature in order to get a good quality pizza. Every day is special, with happy customers and good reviws about our pizza. During my working time we try to discover new secrets. Team is friendly and hardworking, even we are busy we are trying to make a positive atmosphere.
The best enjoyable part is when customers are happy.
Terrible place to work
I was working at Stillorgan Base Wood fired pizza it was horrible place to work they change customer €3per/delivery , But the pay €1.5 to driver they keep the half . Not recommend at all !!!!!
Terrible place to work
The management is literally a nightmare. Overtime through the roof without an increased hourly rate. Also, overtime is involuntary meaning the management will bully employees or threaten them to do overtime. Working in a kitchen yet no meals on duty. Favoritism, inequality, bullying, harassing. I can not recommend this place to anyone.
Lovely bunch of people.
Was a pleasure to work here as part of the delivery team. Fair hours and everyone is treated equally. Awesome manager and friendly staff will leave you with emotions as you move on from the job.
Hope to be back one day.
Pros
Half price pizza, awesome staff, never stressful
Cons
Distance doesn't matter, you earn flat rate, close or far. Usually averages out though
Ambiente de trabajo bueno.
Un dia tipico era llegar a prepara los alimentos para ese dia y para el dia siguiente etiquetar los alimentos con su fecha de preparacion y su fecha de caducidad, prepara la masa para las pizzas, preparar el horno ya que son pizzas a la leña, acarrear la leña, preparar los dips y las ensaladas necesarias picar los diferentes tipos de vegetales quesos y carnes.
aprendi desde como preparar la masa haste como encender un horno de piedra.

La direccion general era buena ya que los dueños eran los administradores de el negocio.

Los compañaresos de trabajo eran muy amables y nos apoyabamos mucho en cualquier necesidad que tuvieramos.

La parte mas dificil era al principio cuando no sabi abrir la masa ya que era un proceso diferente ya que era artesanal.

Lo que mas me gusto es que aprendi como realizar una pizza desde la elaboracion de la masa hasta la coccion de la misma.
Pros
El profesionalismo del trabajo
Cons
Solo habia pizza para comer.
Fun workplace
A well run company with a fun working environment. I would usually take orders over the phone and in store and deal with customers on a regular basis.