Base Wood Fired Pizza

Ireland14 reviews

Clear
3.1Job security & advancement

Overall good company

It is good company for new pizza chefs, that wants to further develop their skills making traditional Italian pizza. I don’t recommend to more advanced pizza chefs!

Great staff, Terrible Management

I worked in the Terenure branch for a year and a half. There was no appointed manager in more than one of the stores and staff members were expected to pick up their duties without recognition or a pay increase. The operations manager refused to deal with customer complaints during this abscence My resignation was never acknowledged by the area manager, operations manager or hr manager, all of which had admitted to trying to 'push out'people they did not agree with. The cameras were constantly watched at leisure which aside from being illegal, made it an uncomfortable work environment. The only redeeming feature was the incredibly hard working chefs, order takers and drivers.

No management

I worked as front of house staff in stilorgan. There was no manager there at the time and there was a supervisor acting manager. The area manager would text me the night before shifts telling me I was in the next day and changing hours. I understand sometimes companies need extra staff in at unrostered hours but they wouldn't care if you'd other plans

Terrible place to work

I was working at Stillorgan Base Wood fired pizza it was horrible place to work they change customer €3per/delivery , But the pay €1.5 to driver they keep the half . Not recommend at all !!!!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Base Wood Fired Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement