Base Wood Fired Pizza Work-life balance reviewsReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 15 reviews
Job work-life balance
Front of House Staff (Former Employee) - Stillorgan, County Dublin - 22 September 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Although the staff were always nice, the work could be draining as you would have people constantly giving out to you. There was a lack of leadership in the Stillorgan branch and young staff were given far too much responsibility. Staff who had been there 2 months were sometimes responsible for the accounting side of the business. When it was busy you would not get a break.
Free Pizza, Nice staff
Long hours and barely any breaks
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Base Wood Fired Pizza
See more Base Wood Fired Pizza reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Base Wood Fired Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 15 reviews
Ratings by category
2.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2.4 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
2.7 out of 5 stars for Management
3.2 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Base Wood Fired Pizza
- Is Base Wood Fired Pizza hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Base Wood Fired Pizza?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Base Wood Fired Pizza?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of Base Wood Fired Pizza?
- Do you hire 16 year olds?