Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Review

View all Base Wood Fired Pizza reviews

Lovely bunch of people.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Glenageary, County Dublin22 July 2018
Was a pleasure to work here as part of the delivery team. Fair hours and everyone is treated equally. Awesome manager and friendly staff will leave you with emotions as you move on from the job.
Hope to be back one day.
Pros
Half price pizza, awesome staff, never stressful
Cons
Distance doesn't matter, you earn flat rate, close or far. Usually averages out though

Other Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Reviews

False advertisement of payment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin17 November 2019
They say its up to €12 euro an hour but it's actually a lie. You're making €6.50 an hour + €1.80 per delivery. Even the delivery coordinator found it strange that the position was avertised as €12. The trial and interview was a waste of my and their time.
Official response from Base Wood Fired Pizza
21 November 2019

Hi there. It's hourly pay plus pay for drops that make the up to €12 an hour. Plus tips.

No management
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Stillorgan, County Dublin21 October 2019
I worked as front of house staff in stilorgan. There was no manager there at the time and there was a supervisor acting manager. The area manager would text me the night before shifts telling me I was in the next day and changing hours. I understand sometimes companies need extra staff in at unrostered hours but they wouldn't care if you'd other plans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Base Wood Fired Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.

Base Wood Fired Pizza Reviews by Location