Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Review

View all Base Wood Fired Pizza reviews

False advertisement of payment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin17 November 2019
They say its up to €12 euro an hour but it's actually a lie. You're making €6.50 an hour + €1.80 per delivery. Even the delivery coordinator found it strange that the position was avertised as €12. The trial and interview was a waste of my and their time.
Official response from Base Wood Fired Pizza
21 November 2019

Hi there. It's hourly pay plus pay for drops that make the up to €12 an hour. Plus tips.

Other Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Reviews

Great staff, Terrible Management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 January 2020
I worked in the Terenure branch for a year and a half. There was no appointed manager in more than one of the stores and staff members were expected to pick up their duties without recognition or a pay increase.
The operations manager refused to deal with customer complaints during this abscence
My resignation was never acknowledged by the area manager, operations manager or hr manager, all of which had admitted to trying to 'push out'people they did not agree with. The cameras were constantly watched at leisure which aside from being illegal, made it an uncomfortable work environment. The only redeeming feature was the incredibly hard working chefs, order takers and drivers.
No management
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Stillorgan, County Dublin21 October 2019
I worked as front of house staff in stilorgan. There was no manager there at the time and there was a supervisor acting manager. The area manager would text me the night before shifts telling me I was in the next day and changing hours. I understand sometimes companies need extra staff in at unrostered hours but they wouldn't care if you'd other plans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Base Wood Fired Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9