Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Review

View all Base Wood Fired Pizza reviews

Terrible place to work
Terrible place to work (Former Employee) –  Stillorgan, County Dublin5 September 2019
I was working at Stillorgan Base Wood fired pizza it was horrible place to work they change customer €3per/delivery , But the pay €1.5 to driver they keep the half . Not recommend at all !!!!!

Other Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Reviews

False advertisement of payment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin17 November 2019
They say its up to €12 euro an hour but it's actually a lie. You're making €6.50 an hour + €1.80 per delivery. Even the delivery coordinator found it strange that the position was avertised as €12. The trial and interview was a waste of my and their time.
Official response from Base Wood Fired Pizza
21 November 2019

Hi there. It's hourly pay plus pay for drops that make the up to €12 an hour. Plus tips.

No management
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Stillorgan, County Dublin21 October 2019
I worked as front of house staff in stilorgan. There was no manager there at the time and there was a supervisor acting manager. The area manager would text me the night before shifts telling me I was in the next day and changing hours. I understand sometimes companies need extra staff in at unrostered hours but they wouldn't care if you'd other plans

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Base Wood Fired Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.

Base Wood Fired Pizza Reviews by Location