Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Review

View all Base Wood Fired Pizza reviews

Productive and busy workplace
Pizza Chef (Current Employee) –  Lucan, County Dublin8 October 2019
Every day start with preparing the wood oven to a specified temperature in order to get a good quality pizza. Every day is special, with happy customers and good reviws about our pizza. During my working time we try to discover new secrets. Team is friendly and hardworking, even we are busy we are trying to make a positive atmosphere.
The best enjoyable part is when customers are happy.

Other Base Wood Fired Pizza Employee Reviews

Great staff, Terrible Management
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 January 2020
I worked in the Terenure branch for a year and a half. There was no appointed manager in more than one of the stores and staff members were expected to pick up their duties without recognition or a pay increase.
The operations manager refused to deal with customer complaints during this abscence
My resignation was never acknowledged by the area manager, operations manager or hr manager, all of which had admitted to trying to 'push out'people they did not agree with. The cameras were constantly watched at leisure which aside from being illegal, made it an uncomfortable work environment. The only redeeming feature was the incredibly hard working chefs, order takers and drivers.
False advertisement of payment
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Ballsbridge, County Dublin17 November 2019
They say its up to €12 euro an hour but it's actually a lie. You're making €6.50 an hour + €1.80 per delivery. Even the delivery coordinator found it strange that the position was avertised as €12. The trial and interview was a waste of my and their time.
Official response from Base Wood Fired Pizza
21 November 2019

Hi there. It's hourly pay plus pay for drops that make the up to €12 an hour. Plus tips.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Base Wood Fired Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9