Baxter Healthcare
Coronavirus update
Information from Baxter Healthcare:

Baxter Healthcare Employee Reviews

Ireland34 reviews
A typical day consisted of efficiently examining all products produced and that they were displaying the highest possible standard, before reaching the customer. The job was fast paced but at no stage did i feel under pressure, therefore allowing me to make sure all products were thoroughly examined.
Excellent safe and good working conditions. A good social cultural and flexible engagement ethos.

Having secured this work through an agency called o neil and brennan I was subcontracted to work as a counterbalance forklift driver as I had a forklift licence. The nature of the work was Internal Industrial engineering we had to connect and insert water systems and underfloor drainage. Working to Industrial specifications and in close confines this was both challenging and rewarding.
Job was great in house training with opportunity to move up into management.
Good salary.

Nice friendly staff

Leaned how the product was made and had good interest.

Only issue for me was being laid off.... have to be working with the company for 5 years before receiving permanent position.

I really enjoyed the time I had working for the company.
A very relaxed management style. More like a small company than a shared service centre. People were in general friendly. Some work processes needed updating.
It's a good place to work, plenty of opportunities for anyone willing to sick their necks out. Can be very busy at times so have a few gears on you. Good experience in terms of training and personal development.
This is a company still caught in the old trying to dress as new. It has a lot of challenges ahead but there are a lot of really good people in there to face those challenges. There is a huge amount of energy in the company and for those that enjoy being pushed its a great place but very political still.
I work in Baxter Healthcare for 8 years. Although it was challenging, i enjoyed it because Baxter Healthcare was rewarding his staff with a competitive salary, bonuses and pay increase. I think it is an excellent place to work in if we are willing to work in a busy environment,
An excellent company to work for.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the variation & the fantastic bond between fellow workers within the warehouse
i have gained a huge amount of experience over the years, i have a number of roles within the company including customer service, compounding admin, technical service admin. the management structure has changed a lot over the years, and has lead to reporting outside of country which has made it difficult at time.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
lots of uncertainty overall with the company
Sto facendo un'esperienza che mai avrei sognato di fare nella mia vita.

Mi sento valorizzata e coinvolta in progetti importanti.

Lavoro in un team internazionale con persone provenienti da tutto il mondo.

Il processo di fine mese è la parte più dura del mese lavorativo, dove si lavora con molto stress dovuto alle chiusure dei bilanci e alle deadlines assegnate.
Great company with good pay. Good opportunities for advancement within the company. There was plenty of overtime available to staff if they wished to do so.
Pros
Good pay and a great place to work.
Cons
Unsociable hours weekends and nights.
I discovered a great company to work for. very dynamic and looking for continuous improvement. one of their objective is to be best place to work worldwide.
Pros
very good culture
Cons
low salary packages in general
did not like working here overall management cery poor hr not great supervisor was on a power buzz could not approach i would not reccomend to work here at all
Worked here for 6 years in accounts, Blackrock, Dublin. A toxic, confusing and outdated old school approach to constantly instil fear & lack of confidence into employees. Make employees feel like children to surpress ambition.

Pay is terrible. Management is laughable with complete lack of qualifications/ people skills and all promote each other/ outside personal friends.

No transparency on wages etc- hr only there for management. A bad atmosphere/such high turn over of staff as result. You’re a number in here that is all.
Pros
Other staff members- support group. No pros
Cons
Terrible management from managers who are much too young and think they know the system but they don't even understand who is allowed to sign you off your training. Clean, clean, clean change a few gloves, dilute some chemotherapy.
Pros
You get to go home when youre finished
Cons
Toxic
Good place to work. I met lots of interesting people. The money and benefits were good. The managers were very professional and thorough. The hour's suited me
Baxter Healthcare were a gold star top class healthcare company where I learned the 5 star gold standard in customer service and professional business practice. During my time here I learned multiple work systems, trained people, received a lot of training, worked as a team member, team manager, and as part of an over operational management structure , and supported sales and marketing. This company provided me the opportunity to travel and work with colleagues in the UK, and Europe.
Pros
Excellent pay and fringe benefits
Cons
Longer hours and work life balance
Low wage, people not very young and energetic. They really don't value the workforce and it is not a very fun place to work because of that. Not much effort put into anything by HR.
Very bad management with no people skills. very low salaries and no bonus. no canteen. Toxic ambient and atmosphere due to extreme bad management. constant work under high pressure and stress.
Pros
Cons
bad management
The team is nice, helpful and sociable. It is easy to feel comfortable. We help each other and they do not hesitate to explain you or show you what to do.
The company has a good atmosphere and management are fair. The hours can be very long. Deadlines can be hard to meet within working hours. There is very good opportunities for training.
Pros
opportunities for training
Cons
alot of additional hours required