Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

Ireland34 reviews
I worked for Be Independent Home Care for over a year. I have really pleased my time with Be Independent Home Care which care about the communication with their employees and clients. They provide the information about health care every time and let us involve the trainings as much as we needed. The agency has excellent management on payment and benefits for the all carers equally and honestly.
Pros
Management and Salary/Benefits
Working for Be Independent has been a pleasure. The company is extremely well managed and accommodating. I was provided with all necessary training and any questions I had were answered comprehensively. I have really enjoyed my time with Be Independent and the connections I made with my clients. I would highly recommend this company to home care clients and employees alike.
Be Independent are a wonderful company who really care about their employees and clients. Having worked with the company for two years, I found them very professional, accommodating and the work was extremely rewarding. I have learned a lot of professional and interpersonal skills working with the company and received valuable training. Have recommended this company to many of my friends.
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
The commitment that the company has with the client and they’re workers is wonderful.
They provide excellent advice and continually offer courses to continue improving our service and at the same time to continue learning more and more new things, It is the best team that I have ever had. They are Understanding, kind, Friendly and very attentive about youconserns They are even very accessible with the hours if you are a student. definitely the best job i could find.
I worked as a part time care assistant with Be Independent Homecare for the past six years. Loved every minute. Top of the range management. Competitive rates Would highly recommend . They provide regular trainings and courses.Only left because of changes in my circumstances. Hopefully will work for them in the future again. Wish them huge success Thanks for everything. M. from Malahide
I recommend being independent. I had a positive experience working with them, at all stages. It is a very organized company.
They invest in employee training (I participate of great courses). I had a lot of support from the supervisors. They pay well and on time.

Working with the eldery is an amazing experience.
I have worked with this company for almost 2 years. I recommended it to many people. They support the carers in many ways. They put carer's safety and satisfaction at first, they manage the work schedule the most suitable for carers, and the administration staff are always quick responsive. Regular trainings and competitive salary are offered. They are very flexible depending on carers' needs.
I liked to work with this company. It was amazing.
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.

I do recommend Be independent.
I worked for Be independent almost 3 years and i absolutely love it .
The staff is great , salary aswell .

Highly recommend this company , is the best in healthcare !
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.
I work part-time with Be Independent Home Care and really enjoy being able to pick my own hours. I give my availability and am given shifts within those times which suits me down to the ground. The management are very friendly, and always on hand to help with any problem. The out of hours phone number is a wonderful safety when something unexpected happens during a call. I enjoy the work, and although I find it challenging at times, I meet some lovely people and build a rapport with them. It's independent work and there isn't much scope to meet your colleagues which is a slight disadvantage but such is the nature of the work. I have never worked as a care assistant before so I'm learning loads about homecare and patient care.

Overall, I would recommend it as a part time job.
Pros
flexible hours, very friendly management
I am very happy to be working for Be Independent Homecare. The management are very approachable and are fully committed in distributing quality care to their clients as well as attending positively to their employees needs.
There is great communication between all levels throughout the company, I can not recommend this Homecare company enough!
Pros
Flexible hours
I've worked for be independent home care for the past 6 months and they've been amazing from the very start. The management team are great and very accommodating with hours, they provide me with flexibility and support. The pay is higher than most agencies and they pay employees to go on further training days. The job is so rewarding and it's great to be part of such a professional and caring team.
Pros
Accommodating hours, great support, good pay, friendly environment
The management and organization of the company are great. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area.
You have a easy communication with the manager and flexible hours.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time travel from one house to another
Great work environment. Kind people and good pay compatible with your work. If you are looking for a job where you can make your working hours compatible with other personal activities is a perfect place for you. I would recommend this company to you.
The staff are always very polite and helpful. I really felt comfortable working for the Company.
I worked as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for almost a year and I have to say: It was one of the best experience in my life. I’m so happy I got good improve working with them. The communication and support I got from the staff was excellent. Also the company has flexibility of the hours suit me and it was very important because I had English classes as well. The have the best team of cares with good skills and training they offer to us. I’m so happy I was part of the team.
I have been with the company since 2014. Be Independent is one of the best companies I have worked for, they do the best to find suitable clients. Management is fantastic, always their to help.
Pros
suitable hours, supporting management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7