Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

Supportive team
I have worked with this company for almost 2 years. I recommended it to many people. They support the carers in many ways. They put carer's safety and satisfaction at first, they manage the work schedule the most suitable for carers, and the administration staff are always quick responsive. Regular trainings and competitive salary are offered. They are very flexible depending on carers' needs.
Its a good company
I liked to work with this company. It was amazing.
Great company
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Happy and Grateful!
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.

I do recommend Be independent.
The best company !
I worked for Be independent almost 3 years and i absolutely love it .
The staff is great , salary aswell .

Highly recommend this company , is the best in healthcare !
Great support system and great job culture
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.
great part time job
I work part-time with Be Independent Home Care and really enjoy being able to pick my own hours. I give my availability and am given shifts within those times which suits me down to the ground. The management are very friendly, and always on hand to help with any problem. The out of hours phone number is a wonderful safety when something unexpected happens during a call. I enjoy the work, and although I find it challenging at times, I meet some lovely people and build a rapport with them. It's independent work and there isn't much scope to meet your colleagues which is a slight disadvantage but such is the nature of the work. I have never worked as a care assistant before so I'm learning loads about homecare and patient care.

Overall, I would recommend it as a part time job.
Pros
flexible hours, very friendly management
Caring and Supportive work environment
I am very happy to be working for Be Independent Homecare. The management are very approachable and are fully committed in distributing quality care to their clients as well as attending positively to their employees needs.
There is great communication between all levels throughout the company, I can not recommend this Homecare company enough!
Pros
Flexible hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Be Independent Home Care?
Great company to work for
I've worked for be independent home care for the past 6 months and they've been amazing from the very start. The management team are great and very accommodating with hours, they provide me with flexibility and support. The pay is higher than most agencies and they pay employees to go on further training days. The job is so rewarding and it's great to be part of such a professional and caring team.
Pros
Accommodating hours, great support, good pay, friendly environment
Great company
The management and organization of the company are great. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area.
You have a easy communication with the manager and flexible hours.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time travel from one house to another
Great work environment
Great work environment. Kind people and good pay compatible with your work. If you are looking for a job where you can make your working hours compatible with other personal activities is a perfect place for you. I would recommend this company to you.
The staff are always very polite and helpful. I really felt comfortable working for the Company.
Friendly and professional environment
I worked as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for almost a year and I have to say: It was one of the best experience in my life. I’m so happy I got good improve working with them. The communication and support I got from the staff was excellent. Also the company has flexibility of the hours suit me and it was very important because I had English classes as well. The have the best team of cares with good skills and training they offer to us. I’m so happy I was part of the team.
Great environment to work
I have been with the company since 2014. Be Independent is one of the best companies I have worked for, they do the best to find suitable clients. Management is fantastic, always their to help.
Pros
suitable hours, supporting management
A great place to work
I have worked for Irish Home Care for more than 1 year and I would recommend working here to anyone. I find my team leader very helpful and she always provides me support when needed. The on call team also provide support out of hours which is always great if you have any issues. The most enjoyable part of this job is the relationship you build up with your clients and making their day to day life a little easier.
Great place to advance your career, with supportive team members and a great work environment.Ck is a company that sticks to its core values, I would consider it to be one of the best home care provider companies in Ireland.
Pros
Job cuture, Management, Salary, Hours
7 years with the company
I have been working for Be Independent for over 7 years, great management, great team to work with, good support training provided all the time. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for stable job, friendly staff ,and someone who wants to work full or part time.
Pros
company provided training
Great company to work for.
Couldn't recommend this Company enough for both workings and clients, Girls in office are great and so easy to deal with. Hours suited to each individual needs and if any problems very easy resolved. I've enjoyed last few months and will miss working for you as I move onto my next venture. But honestly a absolute great company to work for.
My company really cares
I have been working with Be Independent Homecare for almost two years now. I am very happy working with Be Independent because I get great satisfaction from my job. I form part of a great team. The Care Mamagers are very professional and coordinate with Clients and Carers. The management staff have always provided me with support and flexibility, which in turn enables the entire Team to provide proper care of our Clients in a professional and harmonious environment. I have worked with several companies in the past but Be Independent is by far the best because there is excellent communication between Directors, Schedulers, Care Managers and all the Team at all times.
Pros
Excellent Teamwork
productive and supportive
i had been working in beindependent for almost 3 years.and i can say that i am happy and satisfied working with our team.and in here we can get a further training available to enchance more skills as a carer,to give best services to our clients.
as i can ssy they are really a good company to work with..friendly and supportive staff.
Pros
free foods
Cons
full time
Rewarding and supportive.
I changed jobs from working in a private nursing home to work here. So far I have found all staff, management or otherwise to be supportive and communicative. I have found the experience to be very rewarding and enjoy the person centered care. I have also found there to be a good standard of practice when it comes to caring for the clients.

I would recommend Be Independent Home Care to anyone thinking about this line of work.
Pros
Excellent standards
Excellent working environment
I have been working for Be Independent Homecare for almost three years and have always found them to be professional, flexible and well organised. There is excellent communication between the care managers, clients and carers and I love Be Independent’s holistic approach which takes the whole person’s well-being into account.

I have always been very well matched to my clients and the ongoing free training has helped me provide the best care I can give.

My client’s requirements vary from help with personal care, preparation of meals and to accompanying them to activities such as Musical Memories and Dancing. It’s such a rewarding job made possible by the continued support and advice of the Care Managers and Nurses. I would highly recommend Be Independent Homecare to anybody looking for work in this area.
Pros
Flexible hours / Competitive Pay / Free Training
Friendly and Caring Environment
I have been working as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for over a year now and I have to say, I am very happy. The communication and support I get from the management and staff is excellent. The flexibility of the hours suit me working around family and they have further training available to enhance our skills in order to deliver the best care service to our clients. Lovely team of carers I work with making a difference in people's lives, that's the satisfying part of my job. Happy to be part of a great team.
Pros
Friendly environment-Flexible hours-Excellent communication-Good pay rate
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.9