Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

Be independent is a nyc home care to work for people are so friendly and loving they provide enough hours.They do respect their clients and they treat them with dignity They provide free trainings for the carers They do understand wen u have a problem and they are much helpful.I like working with them and am happy .I started working with them 7 yrs ago they are all amazing.
Pros
Good understanding wen u have a problem
Cons
No travelling time between hour
I have been working at Be Independent for one year, I am satisfied because we have a serious team that works with ethics and respect with its customers. I am happy to be part of this team and to provide more quality of life to older people and to have support from the administrative staff and my supervisors in the search for excellent service. I recommend the company for having flexibility and training in the area.
Support and assist clients with dressing and their daily activities, prompt medications and all their daily needsWe have the most supportive management, and is always a pleasure going to work...
I have been working at be independent homecare for 4 years now.It is the best company to work for,i recommend any HCA to work at be independent homecare. They're very supportive,understanding,you're given a schedule that suits your availability as someone who's also studying this suits me very well,they provide with ongoing paid trainings,very good pay and very good management and supervisors.They are very accommodating and flexible. All in all it is a great company to work with,I would highly recommend it.
Pros
Helpful and friendly supervisors, hours that suits your schedule and ongoing paid trainings
Working for Be Independent Home Care is very rewarding. Be Independent Home Care are playing an important role in ensuring the safety and independence of clients in their homes, particularly during the current challenging Covid-related times. I have found that the management and office team are approachable, supportive and reliable. Communication has been exceptional. Be Independent Home Care is client focused. The role of an assigned care supervisor is significant and provides support for the care assistant and a great avenue for communication with clients and their families. I would highly recommend working for Be Independent Home Care.
Pros
Plenty of hours, Supportive management/ office team
Cons
Travel expenses not paid during shifts
I have been employed with Be Independent since March of this year. This was a total change of career for me, having worked with my previous employer for over thirty years. I also could not have commenced my new career at a more difficult time, just at the start of the initial lockdown. To say the prospect was daunting is putting it mildly. However, I cannot praise the Company, management and all the staff highly enough. The training was first class and the patience, consideration and kindness is not just reserved for the clients but staff also. You have great backup, assistance and support at all times. You always feel an integral part of the team with your opinion sought and respected. Obviously in these difficult times the safety and well-being of clients and staff is paramount and this is consistently emphasised. The management genuinely appear to care for their staff which is very refreshing. You are not just a number. They are hands on and always just at the end of a phone call. The job is at times challenging but very personally rewarding. You come to the end of your day knowing you have made a difference.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Challenging work
I've worked for Be Independent for 2 years and a half , and my experience there was excellent. The company adapts the clients and the employees according to their demands/abilities, and are always available to give the carers all the support they might need, since the knowledge about the client up to adapt your working hours according to your availability.I strongly recommend the company for the ones who are interested in work as care assistant.
Pros
Flexible hours and understanding.
Cons
Gaps between the clients.
I have been working for Be Independent for over four years. Compared to other home care companies I've worked for, Be Independent is by far the company that values its employees most. We are fairly paid, they offer continuous training with paid hours. In addition, the company cares about the mental health and well-being of its employees as we have the Free Employee Assistance Programme - a 24/7 service that offers psychological support and is completely confidential. The relations between care assistants, managers and office staff are pleasant and respectful, I am always introduced personally to new clients and hours are offered according to my availability.
I have always had the full support of the managers and the office staff. I recommended it to many people. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area.
I have worked for this company for 3 years and can truly say they are a great company to work for. Management respect staff, and are very supportive of staff. The hours are flexible, allowing for good work-life balance. There are great opportunities for training and continued professional development with this company- as well as career progression to co-ordinator and management roles. I enjoy meeting different clients everyday and the work is varied. There is generally a good culture in the company, all staff are very friendly from the top down.
Pros
Flexible hours, opportunities for training and continued professional development, varied work, supportive culture
I’m very happy working with Be independent home care, because of the flexibility and the care that they have to their staff and clients. They have easy access in case you need support and advice. Salaries are competitive and with continues training.And during this time with the pandemic, the supply for sanitisers and mask were excellent. Thank you be independent home care for all your support.
Pros
Gift vouchers, trainings
Cons
Cancelled calls
Lovely environment to work in, with a great team on board. Very welcoming to experienced or new to care staff. Management are on hand and involved on a daily basis and are extremely approachable.
Pros
Free trainings
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at be independent! The management are brilliant and genuinely care about their staff. You are supported every day at work and any issues are solved almost immediately. Flexible work hours are great and they give a very fair schedule. I would highly recommend working for this company!
Fantastic company to work for! Supervisors and all office staff are very accommodating, fast responding and always willing to help with any issues or queries you may have. Hours are worked around what suits you and your own personal life while also ensuring the location of you clients are near your home if you are walking or cycling. Pay is great, slightly higher than other home care companies. The company offer great training before and during your job to ensure you are up to date and are safe.I would really recommend any HCA to work with Be Independent!
Pros
Flexible hours, good pay, attentive staff
Cons
Cancelling of calls
I have been working with Be Independent for 4 years and find them to be a fantastic company to work for. The hours are flexible and the management and office staff are truly professional and always at the end of a phone if needed. Additional training is provided and paid for by Be Independent and introduction of carers to clients is done smoothly and effectively. I would highly recommend working for this wonderful company.
Since joining Be Independent Homecare 2 years ago i found this company to be an excellent place to work. The management and support from the company has been second to none from the very moment I started working here. They always put their care team and clients safety first. They provide excellent advice and continually offer courses to continue improving our service. They are Understanding, kind, Friendly and very attentive about your concerns whatever they may be. Since working with them I have gone from strenght to strenght and boosted my confidence with work hugely. I couldn't reccommend this company enough to work for.
I'm working in Be Independent Homecare for more than 5years, am so happy because they are very understanding and flexible in any ways to their carers. I have no complain.I will recommend❤
Pros
Gift voucher
Cons
n/a
I am working for Beindependent homecare a few years now and I can honestly say they are such a pleasure to work with.Being a Care assistant in the community is such a hard and rewarding job, Beindependent homecare make it easy to travel between clients as the distance is never too far.There is always the oppertunity to learn more and add to your skills as there is always new courses and training offered.If you have any problems with your working hours the girls in the office are always so kind and will do their best to help you out, Care managers/Client care co-ordinators are just at the end of the phone if you have any worries and they will always keep in contact.Beindependent really do care about their staff and clients and it shows especially working through Covid 19 they are making sure all staff and clients are safe and are providing carers with all necessary PPE required.In the years i have worked for this company I have never had any problems with them, I really do enjoy working for such a great company and I always feel as if i have a great team behind me.
Pros
Can choose your own working hours
Cons
I actually have no cons
I worked for almost a year with Be Independent and had an incredible experience with them!I have always had the full support of the managers and the office staff.Besides they are super organized which helps your life a lot!You can always do a different type of training and feel like an important part of the team!
It was a pleasure to work for Be Independent. All staffs and personnel are really friendly and helpful. I had a great experience. They really care about their employees and they are very approachable.
I worked at Be Independent for almost a year and found the job to be highly rewarding and satisfying. The managers were always on call to answer any work queries by phone or email. All relevant training was provided free of charge by the company and the learning was hands on so I felt fully competent walking into any new client's home. I would recommend Be Independent to any health care assistant as the hours are flexible, the pay competitive and it offers continuous training.