Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

3 September 2020
Absolutely loved working for Be Independent, they really look after there staff/clients, and management is great. I highly recommend them to work for or for families to use their services for there loved ones.
Clients and Caregivers suitably matched. Good induction given prior to working with the client. Good teamwork and support from HomeCare Manager.
Pros
Provide training
12 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin,IR
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
8 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Raheny, Dublin
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
6 October 2020
Same location
Care Worker (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was a pleasure to work for Be Independent. All staffs and personnel are really friendly and helpful. I had a great experience. They really care about their employees and they are very approachable.