Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

Rewarding and supportive.

14 March 2018
I changed jobs from working in a private nursing home to work here. So far I have found all staff, management or otherwise to be supportive and communicative. I have found the experience to be very rewarding and enjoy the person centered care. I have also found there to be a good standard of practice when it comes to caring for the clients.

I would recommend Be Independent Home Care to anyone thinking about this line of work.
Pros
Excellent standards
10 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Raheny, Dublin
I worked at Be Independent for almost a year and found the job to be highly rewarding and satisfying. The managers were always on call to answer any work queries by phone or email. All relevant training was provided free of charge by the company and the learning was hands on so I felt fully competent walking into any new client's home. I would recommend Be Independent to any health care assistant as the hours are flexible, the pay competitive and it offers continuous training.
24 June 2020
Same role
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - dalkey
Working for Be Independent has been a pleasure. The company is extremely well managed and accommodating. I was provided with all necessary training and any questions I had were answered comprehensively. I have really enjoyed my time with Be Independent and the connections I made with my clients. I would highly recommend this company to home care clients and employees alike.
6 October 2020
Same location
Care Worker (Former Employee) - Dublin
It was a pleasure to work for Be Independent. All staffs and personnel are really friendly and helpful. I had a great experience. They really care about their employees and they are very approachable.