Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

The best company !

15 August 2019
I worked for Be independent almost 3 years and i absolutely love it .
The staff is great , salary aswell .

Highly recommend this company , is the best in healthcare !
25 July 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dalkey, Co. Dublin
I worked for Be Independent Home Care for over a year. I have really pleased my time with Be Independent Home Care which care about the communication with their employees and clients. They provide the information about health care every time and let us involve the trainings as much as we needed. The agency has excellent management on payment and benefits for the all carers equally and honestly.
Pros
Management and Salary/Benefits
31 July 2019
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.
13 April 2020
Same location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Malahide area
I worked as a part time care assistant with Be Independent Homecare for the past six years. Loved every minute. Top of the range management. Competitive rates Would highly recommend . They provide regular trainings and courses.Only left because of changes in my circumstances. Hopefully will work for them in the future again. Wish them huge success Thanks for everything. M. from Malahide