Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

It was a pleasure to work for Be Independent. All staffs and personnel are really friendly and helpful. I had a great experience. They really care about their employees and they are very approachable.
I worked at Be Independent for almost a year and found the job to be highly rewarding and satisfying. The managers were always on call to answer any work queries by phone or email. All relevant training was provided free of charge by the company and the learning was hands on so I felt fully competent walking into any new client's home. I would recommend Be Independent to any health care assistant as the hours are flexible, the pay competitive and it offers continuous training.
Absolutely loved working for Be Independent, they really look after there staff/clients, and management is great. I highly recommend them to work for or for families to use their services for there loved ones.
Clients and Caregivers suitably matched. Good induction given prior to working with the client. Good teamwork and support from HomeCare Manager.
Pros
Provide training
I worked for Be Independent Home Care for over a year.I have really pleased my time with Be Independent Home Care which care about the communication with their employees and clients.They provide the information about health care every time and let us involve the trainings as much as we needed.The agency has excellent management on payment and benefits for the all carers equally and honestly .
Pros
Management and Salary/Benefits
Cons
Be Independent
I worked for Be Independent Home Care for over a year. I have really pleased my time with Be Independent Home Care which care about the communication with their employees and clients. They provide the information about health care every time and let us involve the trainings as much as we needed. The agency has excellent management on payment and benefits for the all carers equally and honestly.
Pros
Management and Salary/Benefits
Working for Be Independent has been a pleasure. The company is extremely well managed and accommodating. I was provided with all necessary training and any questions I had were answered comprehensively. I have really enjoyed my time with Be Independent and the connections I made with my clients. I would highly recommend this company to home care clients and employees alike.
Working with Be Independent was an enriching experience for me. The company offers brilliant training, before and after hiring, which is super important to keep us updated. The company offers all the support we need to develop our work safely and the supervisors are always available for any needs or doubts that we may have during our working hours. I would highly recommend Be Independent, without doubt.
Be Independent are a wonderful company who really care about their employees and clients. Having worked with the company for two years, I found them very professional, accommodating and the work was extremely rewarding. I have learned a lot of professional and interpersonal skills working with the company and received valuable training. Have recommended this company to many of my friends.
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Be Independent Home Care?
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
The commitment that the company has with the client and they’re workers is wonderful.
They provide excellent advice and continually offer courses to continue improving our service and at the same time to continue learning more and more new things, It is the best team that I have ever had. They are Understanding, kind, Friendly and very attentive about youconserns They are even very accessible with the hours if you are a student. definitely the best job i could find.
I worked as a part time care assistant with Be Independent Homecare for the past six years. Loved every minute. Top of the range management. Competitive rates Would highly recommend . They provide regular trainings and courses.Only left because of changes in my circumstances. Hopefully will work for them in the future again. Wish them huge success Thanks for everything. M. from Malahide
I recommend being independent. I had a positive experience working with them, at all stages. It is a very organized company.
They invest in employee training (I participate of great courses). I had a lot of support from the supervisors. They pay well and on time.

Working with the eldery is an amazing experience.
I have worked with this company for almost 2 years. I recommended it to many people. They support the carers in many ways. They put carer's safety and satisfaction at first, they manage the work schedule the most suitable for carers, and the administration staff are always quick responsive. Regular trainings and competitive salary are offered. They are very flexible depending on carers' needs.
I liked to work with this company. It was amazing.
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.

I do recommend Be independent.
I worked for Be independent almost 3 years and i absolutely love it .
The staff is great , salary aswell .

Highly recommend this company , is the best in healthcare !
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.
I work part-time with Be Independent Home Care and really enjoy being able to pick my own hours. I give my availability and am given shifts within those times which suits me down to the ground. The management are very friendly, and always on hand to help with any problem. The out of hours phone number is a wonderful safety when something unexpected happens during a call. I enjoy the work, and although I find it challenging at times, I meet some lovely people and build a rapport with them. It's independent work and there isn't much scope to meet your colleagues which is a slight disadvantage but such is the nature of the work. I have never worked as a care assistant before so I'm learning loads about homecare and patient care.

Overall, I would recommend it as a part time job.
Pros
flexible hours, very friendly management
I am very happy to be working for Be Independent Homecare. The management are very approachable and are fully committed in distributing quality care to their clients as well as attending positively to their employees needs.
There is great communication between all levels throughout the company, I can not recommend this Homecare company enough!
Pros
Flexible hours