Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews in Dublin

Be independent is a nyc home care to work for people are so friendly and loving they provide enough hours.They do respect their clients and they treat them with dignity They provide free trainings for the carers They do understand wen u have a problem and they are much helpful.I like working with them and am happy .I started working with them 7 yrs ago they are all amazing.
Pros
Good understanding wen u have a problem
Cons
No travelling time between hour
Support and assist clients with dressing and their daily activities, prompt medications and all their daily needsWe have the most supportive management, and is always a pleasure going to work...
I have been working for Be Independent for over four years. Compared to other home care companies I've worked for, Be Independent is by far the company that values its employees most. We are fairly paid, they offer continuous training with paid hours. In addition, the company cares about the mental health and well-being of its employees as we have the Free Employee Assistance Programme - a 24/7 service that offers psychological support and is completely confidential. The relations between care assistants, managers and office staff are pleasant and respectful, I am always introduced personally to new clients and hours are offered according to my availability.
I have always had the full support of the managers and the office staff. I recommended it to many people. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area.
Lovely environment to work in, with a great team on board. Very welcoming to experienced or new to care staff. Management are on hand and involved on a daily basis and are extremely approachable.
Pros
Free trainings
Fantastic company to work for! Supervisors and all office staff are very accommodating, fast responding and always willing to help with any issues or queries you may have. Hours are worked around what suits you and your own personal life while also ensuring the location of you clients are near your home if you are walking or cycling. Pay is great, slightly higher than other home care companies. The company offer great training before and during your job to ensure you are up to date and are safe.I would really recommend any HCA to work with Be Independent!
Pros
Flexible hours, good pay, attentive staff
Cons
Cancelling of calls
I have been working with Be Independent for 4 years and find them to be a fantastic company to work for. The hours are flexible and the management and office staff are truly professional and always at the end of a phone if needed. Additional training is provided and paid for by Be Independent and introduction of carers to clients is done smoothly and effectively. I would highly recommend working for this wonderful company.
I worked for almost a year with Be Independent and had an incredible experience with them!I have always had the full support of the managers and the office staff.Besides they are super organized which helps your life a lot!You can always do a different type of training and feel like an important part of the team!
It was a pleasure to work for Be Independent. All staffs and personnel are really friendly and helpful. I had a great experience. They really care about their employees and they are very approachable.
I worked at Be Independent for almost a year and found the job to be highly rewarding and satisfying. The managers were always on call to answer any work queries by phone or email. All relevant training was provided free of charge by the company and the learning was hands on so I felt fully competent walking into any new client's home. I would recommend Be Independent to any health care assistant as the hours are flexible, the pay competitive and it offers continuous training.
Absolutely loved working for Be Independent, they really look after there staff/clients, and management is great. I highly recommend them to work for or for families to use their services for there loved ones. Clients and Caregivers suitably matched. Good induction given prior to working with the client. Good teamwork and support from HomeCare Manager.
Pros
Provide training
Be Independent are a wonderful company who really care about their employees and clients. Having worked with the company for two years, I found them very professional, accommodating and the work was extremely rewarding. I have learned a lot of professional and interpersonal skills working with the company and received valuable training. Have recommended this company to many of my friends.
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
The commitment that the company has with the client and they’re workers is wonderful. They provide excellent advice and continually offer courses to continue improving our service and at the same time to continue learning more and more new things, It is the best team that I have ever had. They are Understanding, kind, Friendly and very attentive about youconserns They are even very accessible with the hours if you are a student. definitely the best job i could find.
I have worked with this company for almost 2 years. I recommended it to many people. They support the carers in many ways. They put carer's safety and satisfaction at first, they manage the work schedule the most suitable for carers, and the administration staff are always quick responsive. Regular trainings and competitive salary are offered. They are very flexible depending on carers' needs.
I liked to work with this company. It was amazing.
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.
I've worked for be independent home care for the past 6 months and they've been amazing from the very start. The management team are great and very accommodating with hours, they provide me with flexibility and support. The pay is higher than most agencies and they pay employees to go on further training days. The job is so rewarding and it's great to be part of such a professional and caring team.
Pros
Accommodating hours, great support, good pay, friendly environment
The management and organization of the company are great. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area. You have a easy communication with the manager and flexible hours.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time travel from one house to another