Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin21 reviews
Be Independent are a wonderful company who really care about their employees and clients. Having worked with the company for two years, I found them very professional, accommodating and the work was extremely rewarding. I have learned a lot of professional and interpersonal skills working with the company and received valuable training. Have recommended this company to many of my friends.
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
The commitment that the company has with the client and they’re workers is wonderful.
They provide excellent advice and continually offer courses to continue improving our service and at the same time to continue learning more and more new things, It is the best team that I have ever had. They are Understanding, kind, Friendly and very attentive about youconserns They are even very accessible with the hours if you are a student. definitely the best job i could find.
I have worked with this company for almost 2 years. I recommended it to many people. They support the carers in many ways. They put carer's safety and satisfaction at first, they manage the work schedule the most suitable for carers, and the administration staff are always quick responsive. Regular trainings and competitive salary are offered. They are very flexible depending on carers' needs.
I liked to work with this company. It was amazing.
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.
I've worked for be independent home care for the past 6 months and they've been amazing from the very start. The management team are great and very accommodating with hours, they provide me with flexibility and support. The pay is higher than most agencies and they pay employees to go on further training days. The job is so rewarding and it's great to be part of such a professional and caring team.
Pros
Accommodating hours, great support, good pay, friendly environment
The management and organization of the company are great. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area.
You have a easy communication with the manager and flexible hours.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time travel from one house to another
Great work environment. Kind people and good pay compatible with your work. If you are looking for a job where you can make your working hours compatible with other personal activities is a perfect place for you. I would recommend this company to you.
The staff are always very polite and helpful. I really felt comfortable working for the Company.
I worked as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for almost a year and I have to say: It was one of the best experience in my life. I’m so happy I got good improve working with them. The communication and support I got from the staff was excellent. Also the company has flexibility of the hours suit me and it was very important because I had English classes as well. The have the best team of cares with good skills and training they offer to us. I’m so happy I was part of the team.
I have worked for Irish Home Care for more than 1 year and I would recommend working here to anyone. I find my team leader very helpful and she always provides me support when needed. The on call team also provide support out of hours which is always great if you have any issues. The most enjoyable part of this job is the relationship you build up with your clients and making their day to day life a little easier.
Great place to advance your career, with supportive team members and a great work environment.Ck is a company that sticks to its core values, I would consider it to be one of the best home care provider companies in Ireland.
Pros
Job cuture, Management, Salary, Hours
I have been working for Be Independent for over 7 years, great management, great team to work with, good support training provided all the time. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for stable job, friendly staff ,and someone who wants to work full or part time.
Pros
company provided training
Couldn't recommend this Company enough for both workings and clients, Girls in office are great and so easy to deal with. Hours suited to each individual needs and if any problems very easy resolved. I've enjoyed last few months and will miss working for you as I move onto my next venture. But honestly a absolute great company to work for.
I changed jobs from working in a private nursing home to work here. So far I have found all staff, management or otherwise to be supportive and communicative. I have found the experience to be very rewarding and enjoy the person centered care. I have also found there to be a good standard of practice when it comes to caring for the clients.

I would recommend Be Independent Home Care to anyone thinking about this line of work.
Pros
Excellent standards
I have been working for Be Independent Homecare for almost three years and have always found them to be professional, flexible and well organised. There is excellent communication between the care managers, clients and carers and I love Be Independent’s holistic approach which takes the whole person’s well-being into account.

I have always been very well matched to my clients and the ongoing free training has helped me provide the best care I can give.

My client’s requirements vary from help with personal care, preparation of meals and to accompanying them to activities such as Musical Memories and Dancing. It’s such a rewarding job made possible by the continued support and advice of the Care Managers and Nurses. I would highly recommend Be Independent Homecare to anybody looking for work in this area.
Pros
Flexible hours / Competitive Pay / Free Training
I’ve been working with Be Independent for past 2 years now as a Care Assistant & can honestly say it’s the best Care company I’ve worked for. I would really recommend anybody following in the Care field to come on board as all of the management are really understanding towards clients & Carers.
Pros
Care Assistant
It has been a pleasure to work with this company be independent they really care about thier Imployees and the support that they have been given to cares is massive I highly recommended to work for this company is freindlty atmosphere .
I enjoy working for Be Independent. I've been working with them for 3 years now and I always have a great support from nurses, managers and ADM staff.
I have been working in Be Independent over a year,the company provide first class services to help people who need assistance remain independent in their own homes.I have met lovely people,a good bunch of office staff who do their best to work around your schedule and very understanding at times when it comes to accomodate personal life & work.You will feel respected & treated fairly,having also de opportunity to attend courses to brush up your skills.All the carers I'm working with are amazing people,very committed to the caring proffesion,making sure clients get the first rate personalised care they just need.Be Independent will design a individual are plan for each client to suit the needs of the client,working together with the families & other health care proffesionals,to ensure coordinate care & support is delivered in a hight quality.Im very happy to be part of this team & proud of making differences in people life..
Pros
Good communication when it comes to make changes in schedules
Cons
Short times to go from one client to another
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7