Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews for Care Assistant

Care Assistant21 reviews
Ireland21 reviews
Working for Be Independent has been a pleasure. The company is extremely well managed and accommodating. I was provided with all necessary training and any questions I had were answered comprehensively. I have really enjoyed my time with Be Independent and the connections I made with my clients. I would highly recommend this company to home care clients and employees alike.
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
I worked as a part time care assistant with Be Independent Homecare for the past six years. Loved every minute. Top of the range management. Competitive rates Would highly recommend . They provide regular trainings and courses.Only left because of changes in my circumstances. Hopefully will work for them in the future again. Wish them huge success Thanks for everything. M. from Malahide
I recommend being independent. I had a positive experience working with them, at all stages. It is a very organized company.
They invest in employee training (I participate of great courses). I had a lot of support from the supervisors. They pay well and on time.

Working with the eldery is an amazing experience.
I have worked with this company for almost 2 years. I recommended it to many people. They support the carers in many ways. They put carer's safety and satisfaction at first, they manage the work schedule the most suitable for carers, and the administration staff are always quick responsive. Regular trainings and competitive salary are offered. They are very flexible depending on carers' needs.
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.

I do recommend Be independent.
I work part-time with Be Independent Home Care and really enjoy being able to pick my own hours. I give my availability and am given shifts within those times which suits me down to the ground. The management are very friendly, and always on hand to help with any problem. The out of hours phone number is a wonderful safety when something unexpected happens during a call. I enjoy the work, and although I find it challenging at times, I meet some lovely people and build a rapport with them. It's independent work and there isn't much scope to meet your colleagues which is a slight disadvantage but such is the nature of the work. I have never worked as a care assistant before so I'm learning loads about homecare and patient care.

Overall, I would recommend it as a part time job.
Pros
flexible hours, very friendly management
The management and organization of the company are great. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area.
You have a easy communication with the manager and flexible hours.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time travel from one house to another
I worked as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for almost a year and I have to say: It was one of the best experience in my life. I’m so happy I got good improve working with them. The communication and support I got from the staff was excellent. Also the company has flexibility of the hours suit me and it was very important because I had English classes as well. The have the best team of cares with good skills and training they offer to us. I’m so happy I was part of the team.
I have worked for Irish Home Care for more than 1 year and I would recommend working here to anyone. I find my team leader very helpful and she always provides me support when needed. The on call team also provide support out of hours which is always great if you have any issues. The most enjoyable part of this job is the relationship you build up with your clients and making their day to day life a little easier.
Great place to advance your career, with supportive team members and a great work environment.Ck is a company that sticks to its core values, I would consider it to be one of the best home care provider companies in Ireland.
Pros
Job cuture, Management, Salary, Hours
I have been working for Be Independent for over 7 years, great management, great team to work with, good support training provided all the time. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for stable job, friendly staff ,and someone who wants to work full or part time.
Pros
company provided training
Couldn't recommend this Company enough for both workings and clients, Girls in office are great and so easy to deal with. Hours suited to each individual needs and if any problems very easy resolved. I've enjoyed last few months and will miss working for you as I move onto my next venture. But honestly a absolute great company to work for.
I have been working with Be Independent Homecare for almost two years now. I am very happy working with Be Independent because I get great satisfaction from my job. I form part of a great team. The Care Mamagers are very professional and coordinate with Clients and Carers. The management staff have always provided me with support and flexibility, which in turn enables the entire Team to provide proper care of our Clients in a professional and harmonious environment. I have worked with several companies in the past but Be Independent is by far the best because there is excellent communication between Directors, Schedulers, Care Managers and all the Team at all times.
Pros
Excellent Teamwork
i had been working in beindependent for almost 3 years.and i can say that i am happy and satisfied working with our team.and in here we can get a further training available to enchance more skills as a carer,to give best services to our clients.
as i can ssy they are really a good company to work with..friendly and supportive staff.
Pros
free foods
Cons
full time
I changed jobs from working in a private nursing home to work here. So far I have found all staff, management or otherwise to be supportive and communicative. I have found the experience to be very rewarding and enjoy the person centered care. I have also found there to be a good standard of practice when it comes to caring for the clients.

I would recommend Be Independent Home Care to anyone thinking about this line of work.
Pros
Excellent standards
I have been working for Be Independent Homecare for almost three years and have always found them to be professional, flexible and well organised. There is excellent communication between the care managers, clients and carers and I love Be Independent’s holistic approach which takes the whole person’s well-being into account.

I have always been very well matched to my clients and the ongoing free training has helped me provide the best care I can give.

My client’s requirements vary from help with personal care, preparation of meals and to accompanying them to activities such as Musical Memories and Dancing. It’s such a rewarding job made possible by the continued support and advice of the Care Managers and Nurses. I would highly recommend Be Independent Homecare to anybody looking for work in this area.
Pros
Flexible hours / Competitive Pay / Free Training
I have been working as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for over a year now and I have to say, I am very happy. The communication and support I get from the management and staff is excellent. The flexibility of the hours suit me working around family and they have further training available to enhance our skills in order to deliver the best care service to our clients. Lovely team of carers I work with making a difference in people's lives, that's the satisfying part of my job. Happy to be part of a great team.
Pros
Friendly environment-Flexible hours-Excellent communication-Good pay rate
I’ve been working with Be Independent for past 2 years now as a Care Assistant & can honestly say it’s the best Care company I’ve worked for. I would really recommend anybody following in the Care field to come on board as all of the management are really understanding towards clients & Carers.
Pros
Care Assistant
I have been working in Be Independent over a year,the company provide first class services to help people who need assistance remain independent in their own homes.I have met lovely people,a good bunch of office staff who do their best to work around your schedule and very understanding at times when it comes to accomodate personal life & work.You will feel respected & treated fairly,having also de opportunity to attend courses to brush up your skills.All the carers I'm working with are amazing people,very committed to the caring proffesion,making sure clients get the first rate personalised care they just need.Be Independent will design a individual are plan for each client to suit the needs of the client,working together with the families & other health care proffesionals,to ensure coordinate care & support is delivered in a hight quality.Im very happy to be part of this team & proud of making differences in people life..
Pros
Good communication when it comes to make changes in schedules
Cons
Short times to go from one client to another
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7