Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews for Care Assistant

Be independent is a nyc home care to work for people are so friendly and loving they provide enough hours.They do respect their clients and they treat them with dignity They provide free trainings for the carers They do understand wen u have a problem and they are much helpful.I like working with them and am happy .I started working with them 7 yrs ago they are all amazing.
Pros
Good understanding wen u have a problem
Cons
No travelling time between hour
I've worked for Be Independent for 2 years and a half , and my experience there was excellent. The company adapts the clients and the employees according to their demands/abilities, and are always available to give the carers all the support they might need, since the knowledge about the client up to adapt your working hours according to your availability.I strongly recommend the company for the ones who are interested in work as care assistant.
Pros
Flexible hours and understanding.
Cons
Gaps between the clients.
I have been working for Be Independent for over four years. Compared to other home care companies I've worked for, Be Independent is by far the company that values its employees most. We are fairly paid, they offer continuous training with paid hours. In addition, the company cares about the mental health and well-being of its employees as we have the Free Employee Assistance Programme - a 24/7 service that offers psychological support and is completely confidential. The relations between care assistants, managers and office staff are pleasant and respectful, I am always introduced personally to new clients and hours are offered according to my availability.
I have always had the full support of the managers and the office staff. I recommended it to many people. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area.
I have worked for this company for 3 years and can truly say they are a great company to work for. Management respect staff, and are very supportive of staff. The hours are flexible, allowing for good work-life balance. There are great opportunities for training and continued professional development with this company- as well as career progression to co-ordinator and management roles. I enjoy meeting different clients everyday and the work is varied. There is generally a good culture in the company, all staff are very friendly from the top down.
Pros
Flexible hours, opportunities for training and continued professional development, varied work, supportive culture
I’m very happy working with Be independent home care, because of the flexibility and the care that they have to their staff and clients. They have easy access in case you need support and advice. Salaries are competitive and with continues training.And during this time with the pandemic, the supply for sanitisers and mask were excellent. Thank you be independent home care for all your support.
Pros
Gift vouchers, trainings
Cons
Cancelled calls
Lovely environment to work in, with a great team on board. Very welcoming to experienced or new to care staff. Management are on hand and involved on a daily basis and are extremely approachable.
Pros
Free trainings
I have been working with Be Independent for 4 years and find them to be a fantastic company to work for. The hours are flexible and the management and office staff are truly professional and always at the end of a phone if needed. Additional training is provided and paid for by Be Independent and introduction of carers to clients is done smoothly and effectively. I would highly recommend working for this wonderful company.
Since joining Be Independent Homecare 2 years ago i found this company to be an excellent place to work. The management and support from the company has been second to none from the very moment I started working here. They always put their care team and clients safety first. They provide excellent advice and continually offer courses to continue improving our service. They are Understanding, kind, Friendly and very attentive about your concerns whatever they may be. Since working with them I have gone from strenght to strenght and boosted my confidence with work hugely. I couldn't reccommend this company enough to work for.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Be Independent Home Care?
I worked for almost a year with Be Independent and had an incredible experience with them!I have always had the full support of the managers and the office staff.Besides they are super organized which helps your life a lot!You can always do a different type of training and feel like an important part of the team!
Absolutely loved working for Be Independent, they really look after there staff/clients, and management is great. I highly recommend them to work for or for families to use their services for there loved ones. Clients and Caregivers suitably matched. Good induction given prior to working with the client. Good teamwork and support from HomeCare Manager.
Pros
Provide training
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
I worked as a part time care assistant with Be Independent Homecare for the past six years. Loved every minute. Top of the range management. Competitive rates Would highly recommend . They provide regular trainings and courses.Only left because of changes in my circumstances. Hopefully will work for them in the future again. Wish them huge success Thanks for everything. M. from Malahide
I recommend being independent. I had a positive experience working with them, at all stages. It is a very organized company. They invest in employee training (I participate of great courses). I had a lot of support from the supervisors. They pay well and on time. Working with the eldery is an amazing experience.
I have worked with this company for almost 2 years. I recommended it to many people. They support the carers in many ways. They put carer's safety and satisfaction at first, they manage the work schedule the most suitable for carers, and the administration staff are always quick responsive. Regular trainings and competitive salary are offered. They are very flexible depending on carers' needs.
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us. I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration. I do recommend Be independent.
I work part-time with Be Independent Home Care and really enjoy being able to pick my own hours. I give my availability and am given shifts within those times which suits me down to the ground. The management are very friendly, and always on hand to help with any problem. The out of hours phone number is a wonderful safety when something unexpected happens during a call. I enjoy the work, and although I find it challenging at times, I meet some lovely people and build a rapport with them. It's independent work and there isn't much scope to meet your colleagues which is a slight disadvantage but such is the nature of the work. I have never worked as a care assistant before so I'm learning loads about homecare and patient care. Overall, I would recommend it as a part time job.
Pros
flexible hours, very friendly management
The management and organization of the company are great. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area. You have a easy communication with the manager and flexible hours.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time travel from one house to another
I worked as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for almost a year and I have to say: It was one of the best experience in my life. I’m so happy I got good improve working with them. The communication and support I got from the staff was excellent. Also the company has flexibility of the hours suit me and it was very important because I had English classes as well. The have the best team of cares with good skills and training they offer to us. I’m so happy I was part of the team.