Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews for Caregiver

I’m really happy to work in the company, Is a big pleasure to be part of the Be Independent team. All management are very compromised to give us a good support and a excellent environment of work. I truly recommend Be Independent for whoever wish work deliver care and commitment. I really deligthed with the support and care with us caregivers. #beindepententthebest
Cons
Fantastic company to work for! Supervisors and all office staff are very accommodating, fast responding and always willing to help with any issues or queries you may have. Hours are worked around what suits you and your own personal life while also ensuring the location of you clients are near your home if you are walking or cycling. Pay is great, slightly higher than other home care companies. The company offer great training before and during your job to ensure you are up to date and are safe.I would really recommend any HCA to work with Be Independent!
Pros
Flexible hours, good pay, attentive staff
Cons
Cancelling of calls
I have worked for 7years for Be Independent Home Care now and have had great support from the Supervisor/Team leader out in the field and and my manager in the office My manager gave me time off when i needed it for a personal reason.This company is one of the best Companies I have worked for a care role the management team were Supportive and so were the office staff if i over had a problem I Can highly recommend seeking a care position with Be independent Home Care,
Pros
Collaboration, focos on great colleagues
Cons
Long hour
I'm working in Be Independent Homecare for more than 5years, am so happy because they are very understanding and flexible in any ways to their carers. I have no complain.I will recommend❤
Pros
Gift voucher
Cons
n/a
It has been a pleasure to work with this company be independent they really care about thier Imployees and the support that they have been given to cares is massive I highly recommended to work for this company is freindlty atmosphere .