Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews for Healthcare Assistant

Great support system and great job culture
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin31 July 2019
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.
Caring and Supportive work environment
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin22 November 2018
I am very happy to be working for Be Independent Homecare. The management are very approachable and are fully committed in distributing quality care to their clients as well as attending positively to their employees needs.
There is great communication between all levels throughout the company, I can not recommend this Homecare company enough!
Pros
Flexible hours
Great company to work for
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 October 2018
I've worked for be independent home care for the past 6 months and they've been amazing from the very start. The management team are great and very accommodating with hours, they provide me with flexibility and support. The pay is higher than most agencies and they pay employees to go on further training days. The job is so rewarding and it's great to be part of such a professional and caring team.
Pros
Accommodating hours, great support, good pay, friendly environment
Great work environment
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin10 September 2018
Great work environment. Kind people and good pay compatible with your work. If you are looking for a job where you can make your working hours compatible with other personal activities is a perfect place for you. I would recommend this company to you.
The staff are always very polite and helpful. I really felt comfortable working for the Company.
Great environment to work
Healthcare Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin South11 June 2018
I have been with the company since 2014. Be Independent is one of the best companies I have worked for, they do the best to find suitable clients. Management is fantastic, always their to help.
Pros
suitable hours, supporting management
A good teamwork
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2018
I enjoy working for Be Independent. I've been working with them for 3 years now and I always have a great support from nurses, managers and ADM staff.
Good company to work with
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Dublin15 February 2018
From my own point of view with this company, l can really tell that I enjoyed working here, it's flexible and supportive in helping you gain skills through trainings. The management really care about their carers well being, I would fully recommend it, its great and a friendly company to work with.
Pros
Friendly