Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews for Home Assistant

Working for Be Independent Home Care is very rewarding. Be Independent Home Care are playing an important role in ensuring the safety and independence of clients in their homes, particularly during the current challenging Covid-related times. I have found that the management and office team are approachable, supportive and reliable. Communication has been exceptional. Be Independent Home Care is client focused. The role of an assigned care supervisor is significant and provides support for the care assistant and a great avenue for communication with clients and their families. I would highly recommend working for Be Independent Home Care.
Pros
Plenty of hours, Supportive management/ office team
Cons
Travel expenses not paid during shifts
I have been employed with Be Independent since March of this year. This was a total change of career for me, having worked with my previous employer for over thirty years. I also could not have commenced my new career at a more difficult time, just at the start of the initial lockdown. To say the prospect was daunting is putting it mildly. However, I cannot praise the Company, management and all the staff highly enough. The training was first class and the patience, consideration and kindness is not just reserved for the clients but staff also. You have great backup, assistance and support at all times. You always feel an integral part of the team with your opinion sought and respected. Obviously in these difficult times the safety and well-being of clients and staff is paramount and this is consistently emphasised. The management genuinely appear to care for their staff which is very refreshing. You are not just a number. They are hands on and always just at the end of a phone call. The job is at times challenging but very personally rewarding. You come to the end of your day knowing you have made a difference.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Challenging work
I worked at Be Independent for almost a year and found the job to be highly rewarding and satisfying. The managers were always on call to answer any work queries by phone or email. All relevant training was provided free of charge by the company and the learning was hands on so I felt fully competent walking into any new client's home. I would recommend Be Independent to any health care assistant as the hours are flexible, the pay competitive and it offers continuous training.
Working for Be Independent has been a pleasure. The company is extremely well managed and accommodating. I was provided with all necessary training and any questions I had were answered comprehensively. I have really enjoyed my time with Be Independent and the connections I made with my clients. I would highly recommend this company to home care clients and employees alike.
I changed jobs from working in a private nursing home to work here. So far I have found all staff, management or otherwise to be supportive and communicative. I have found the experience to be very rewarding and enjoy the person centered care. I have also found there to be a good standard of practice when it comes to caring for the clients. I would recommend Be Independent Home Care to anyone thinking about this line of work.
Pros
Excellent standards
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Be Independent Home Care?