Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Management reviews

Great support system and great job culture
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin31 July 2019
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.
great part time job
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Dublin27 February 2019
I work part-time with Be Independent Home Care and really enjoy being able to pick my own hours. I give my availability and am given shifts within those times which suits me down to the ground. The management are very friendly, and always on hand to help with any problem. The out of hours phone number is a wonderful safety when something unexpected happens during a call. I enjoy the work, and although I find it challenging at times, I meet some lovely people and build a rapport with them. It's independent work and there isn't much scope to meet your colleagues which is a slight disadvantage but such is the nature of the work. I have never worked as a care assistant before so I'm learning loads about homecare and patient care.

Overall, I would recommend it as a part time job.
Pros
flexible hours, very friendly management
Caring and Supportive work environment
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin22 November 2018
I am very happy to be working for Be Independent Homecare. The management are very approachable and are fully committed in distributing quality care to their clients as well as attending positively to their employees needs.
There is great communication between all levels throughout the company, I can not recommend this Homecare company enough!
Pros
Flexible hours
Great company to work for
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin4 October 2018
I've worked for be independent home care for the past 6 months and they've been amazing from the very start. The management team are great and very accommodating with hours, they provide me with flexibility and support. The pay is higher than most agencies and they pay employees to go on further training days. The job is so rewarding and it's great to be part of such a professional and caring team.
Pros
Accommodating hours, great support, good pay, friendly environment
Great company
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 September 2018
The management and organization of the company are great. They offer a good salary and jobs near to your living area.
You have a easy communication with the manager and flexible hours.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Time travel from one house to another
Great environment to work
Healthcare Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin South11 June 2018
I have been with the company since 2014. Be Independent is one of the best companies I have worked for, they do the best to find suitable clients. Management is fantastic, always their to help.
Pros
suitable hours, supporting management
A great place to work
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin7 June 2018
I have worked for Irish Home Care for more than 1 year and I would recommend working here to anyone. I find my team leader very helpful and she always provides me support when needed. The on call team also provide support out of hours which is always great if you have any issues. The most enjoyable part of this job is the relationship you build up with your clients and making their day to day life a little easier.
Great place to advance your career, with supportive team members and a great work environment.Ck is a company that sticks to its core values, I would consider it to be one of the best home care provider companies in Ireland.
Pros
Job cuture, Management, Salary, Hours
7 years with the company
Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 March 2018
I have been working for Be Independent for over 7 years, great management, great team to work with, good support training provided all the time. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for stable job, friendly staff ,and someone who wants to work full or part time.
Pros
company provided training
My company really cares
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin15 March 2018
I have been working with Be Independent Homecare for almost two years now. I am very happy working with Be Independent because I get great satisfaction from my job. I form part of a great team. The Care Mamagers are very professional and coordinate with Clients and Carers. The management staff have always provided me with support and flexibility, which in turn enables the entire Team to provide proper care of our Clients in a professional and harmonious environment. I have worked with several companies in the past but Be Independent is by far the best because there is excellent communication between Directors, Schedulers, Care Managers and all the Team at all times.
Pros
Excellent Teamwork
Rewarding and supportive.
Home Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 March 2018
I changed jobs from working in a private nursing home to work here. So far I have found all staff, management or otherwise to be supportive and communicative. I have found the experience to be very rewarding and enjoy the person centered care. I have also found there to be a good standard of practice when it comes to caring for the clients.

I would recommend Be Independent Home Care to anyone thinking about this line of work.
Pros
Excellent standards
Friendly and Caring Environment
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Dublin6 March 2018
I have been working as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for over a year now and I have to say, I am very happy. The communication and support I get from the management and staff is excellent. The flexibility of the hours suit me working around family and they have further training available to enhance our skills in order to deliver the best care service to our clients. Lovely team of carers I work with making a difference in people's lives, that's the satisfying part of my job. Happy to be part of a great team.
Pros
Friendly environment-Flexible hours-Excellent communication-Good pay rate
Excellent Care Company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 February 2018
I’ve been working with Be Independent for past 2 years now as a Care Assistant & can honestly say it’s the best Care company I’ve worked for. I would really recommend anybody following in the Care field to come on board as all of the management are really understanding towards clients & Carers.
Pros
Care Assistant
Good company to work with
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Dublin15 February 2018
From my own point of view with this company, l can really tell that I enjoyed working here, it's flexible and supportive in helping you gain skills through trainings. The management really care about their carers well being, I would fully recommend it, its great and a friendly company to work with.
Pros
Friendly