Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

Great company to work for

4 October 2018
I've worked for be independent home care for the past 6 months and they've been amazing from the very start. The management team are great and very accommodating with hours, they provide me with flexibility and support. The pay is higher than most agencies and they pay employees to go on further training days. The job is so rewarding and it's great to be part of such a professional and caring team.
Pros
Accommodating hours, great support, good pay, friendly environment
25 July 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dalkey, Co. Dublin
I worked for Be Independent Home Care for over a year. I have really pleased my time with Be Independent Home Care which care about the communication with their employees and clients. They provide the information about health care every time and let us involve the trainings as much as we needed. The agency has excellent management on payment and benefits for the all carers equally and honestly.
Pros
Management and Salary/Benefits
15 August 2019
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Malahide, County Dublin
I worked for Be independent almost 3 years and i absolutely love it .
The staff is great , salary aswell .

Highly recommend this company , is the best in healthcare !
10 September 2020
Same location
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Raheny, Dublin
I worked at Be Independent for almost a year and found the job to be highly rewarding and satisfying. The managers were always on call to answer any work queries by phone or email. All relevant training was provided free of charge by the company and the learning was hands on so I felt fully competent walking into any new client's home. I would recommend Be Independent to any health care assistant as the hours are flexible, the pay competitive and it offers continuous training.