Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

View all Be Independent Home Care reviews

Rewarding and supportive.
Home Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin14 March 2018
I changed jobs from working in a private nursing home to work here. So far I have found all staff, management or otherwise to be supportive and communicative. I have found the experience to be very rewarding and enjoy the person centered care. I have also found there to be a good standard of practice when it comes to caring for the clients.

I would recommend Be Independent Home Care to anyone thinking about this line of work.
Pros
Excellent standards

Other Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

Great company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 December 2019
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Happy and Grateful!
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland21 September 2019
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.
I do recommend Be independent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9