Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

View all Be Independent Home Care reviews

Excellent Care Company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin28 February 2018
I’ve been working with Be Independent for past 2 years now as a Care Assistant & can honestly say it’s the best Care company I’ve worked for. I would really recommend anybody following in the Care field to come on board as all of the management are really understanding towards clients & Carers.
Pros
Care Assistant

Other Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

Great company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 December 2019
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Happy and Grateful!
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland21 September 2019
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.
I do recommend Be independent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9