Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

Friendly and professional environment

3 July 2018
I worked as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for almost a year and I have to say: It was one of the best experience in my life. I’m so happy I got good improve working with them. The communication and support I got from the staff was excellent. Also the company has flexibility of the hours suit me and it was very important because I had English classes as well. The have the best team of cares with good skills and training they offer to us. I’m so happy I was part of the team.
5.0Job security/advancement
24 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
Be independent is a nyc home care to work for people are so friendly and loving they provide enough hours.They do respect their clients and they treat them with dignity They provide free trainings for the carers They do understand wen u have a problem and they are much helpful.I like working with them and am happy .I started working with them 7 yrs ago they are all amazing.
Pros
Good understanding wen u have a problem
Cons
No travelling time between hour
16 November 2020
Same role
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Blackrock, County Dublin
I've worked for Be Independent for 2 years and a half , and my experience there was excellent. The company adapts the clients and the employees according to their demands/abilities, and are always available to give the carers all the support they might need, since the knowledge about the client up to adapt your working hours according to your availability.I strongly recommend the company for the ones who are interested in work as care assistant.
Pros
Flexible hours and understanding.
Cons
Gaps between the clients.
17 November 2020
Same location
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Dublin
Support and assist clients with dressing and their daily activities, prompt medications and all their daily needsWe have the most supportive management, and is always a pleasure going to work...
  1. Friendly and professional environment