Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

Great environment to work

11 June 2018
I have been with the company since 2014. Be Independent is one of the best companies I have worked for, they do the best to find suitable clients. Management is fantastic, always their to help.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
suitable hours, supporting management
17 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - South Dublin
I have been working at be independent homecare for 4 years now.It is the best company to work for,i recommend any HCA to work at be independent homecare. They're very supportive,understanding,you're given a schedule that suits your availability as someone who's also studying this suits me very well,they provide with ongoing paid trainings,very good pay and very good management and supervisors.They are very accommodating and flexible. All in all it is a great company to work with,I would highly recommend it.
Pros
Helpful and friendly supervisors, hours that suits your schedule and ongoing paid trainings
13 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - South Dublin
I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at be independent! The management are brilliant and genuinely care about their staff. You are supported every day at work and any issues are solved almost immediately. Flexible work hours are great and they give a very fair schedule. I would highly recommend working for this company!
25 July 2020
Same role
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dalkey, Co. Dublin
I worked for Be Independent Home Care for over a year. I have really pleased my time with Be Independent Home Care which care about the communication with their employees and clients. They provide the information about health care every time and let us involve the trainings as much as we needed. The agency has excellent management on payment and benefits for the all carers equally and honestly.
Pros
Management and Salary/Benefits