Be Independent Home Care

Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

View all Be Independent Home Care reviews

My company really cares
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin15 March 2018
I have been working with Be Independent Homecare for almost two years now. I am very happy working with Be Independent because I get great satisfaction from my job. I form part of a great team. The Care Mamagers are very professional and coordinate with Clients and Carers. The management staff have always provided me with support and flexibility, which in turn enables the entire Team to provide proper care of our Clients in a professional and harmonious environment. I have worked with several companies in the past but Be Independent is by far the best because there is excellent communication between Directors, Schedulers, Care Managers and all the Team at all times.
Pros
Excellent Teamwork

Other Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

Great company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 December 2019
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Happy and Grateful!
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland21 September 2019
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.
I do recommend Be independent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9