Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

Happy and Grateful!

21 September 2019
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.

I do recommend Be independent.
24 June 2020
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - dalkey
Working for Be Independent has been a pleasure. The company is extremely well managed and accommodating. I was provided with all necessary training and any questions I had were answered comprehensively. I have really enjoyed my time with Be Independent and the connections I made with my clients. I would highly recommend this company to home care clients and employees alike.
12 May 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin,IR
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
8 May 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Raheny, Dublin
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7