Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

Great company

5 December 2019
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
24 June 2020
Same role
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - dalkey
Working for Be Independent has been a pleasure. The company is extremely well managed and accommodating. I was provided with all necessary training and any questions I had were answered comprehensively. I have really enjoyed my time with Be Independent and the connections I made with my clients. I would highly recommend this company to home care clients and employees alike.
12 May 2020
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin,IR
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
14 May 2020
Same location
Former Emplo (Former Employee) - Dublin
Be Independent are a wonderful company who really care about their employees and clients. Having worked with the company for two years, I found them very professional, accommodating and the work was extremely rewarding. I have learned a lot of professional and interpersonal skills working with the company and received valuable training. Have recommended this company to many of my friends.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7