Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

Caring and Supportive work environment

22 November 2018
I am very happy to be working for Be Independent Homecare. The management are very approachable and are fully committed in distributing quality care to their clients as well as attending positively to their employees needs.
There is great communication between all levels throughout the company, I can not recommend this Homecare company enough!
Pros
Flexible hours
25 July 2020
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dalkey, Co. Dublin
I worked for Be Independent Home Care for over a year. I have really pleased my time with Be Independent Home Care which care about the communication with their employees and clients. They provide the information about health care every time and let us involve the trainings as much as we needed. The agency has excellent management on payment and benefits for the all carers equally and honestly.
Pros
Management and Salary/Benefits
15 August 2019
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Malahide, County Dublin
I worked for Be independent almost 3 years and i absolutely love it .
The staff is great , salary aswell .

Highly recommend this company , is the best in healthcare !
31 July 2019
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) - Dublin
An excellent company with a great belief that everyone deserves to live independently. The care management team are great; they provide constant support to the employees. Excellent communication system between the office and the workplace. I would highly recommend this job. The hours are created around your own hours depending on where you live. The houses are mostly close together.