Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

View all Be Independent Home Care reviews

Caring and Supportive work environment
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North Dublin22 November 2018
I am very happy to be working for Be Independent Homecare. The management are very approachable and are fully committed in distributing quality care to their clients as well as attending positively to their employees needs.
There is great communication between all levels throughout the company, I can not recommend this Homecare company enough!
Pros
Flexible hours

Other Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

Great company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 December 2019
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Happy and Grateful!
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland21 September 2019
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.
I do recommend Be independent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9