Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

A great place to work

7 June 2018
I have worked for Irish Home Care for more than 1 year and I would recommend working here to anyone. I find my team leader very helpful and she always provides me support when needed. The on call team also provide support out of hours which is always great if you have any issues. The most enjoyable part of this job is the relationship you build up with your clients and making their day to day life a little easier.
Great place to advance your career, with supportive team members and a great work environment.Ck is a company that sticks to its core values, I would consider it to be one of the best home care provider companies in Ireland.
Pros
Job cuture, Management, Salary, Hours
10 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Raheny, Dublin
I worked at Be Independent for almost a year and found the job to be highly rewarding and satisfying. The managers were always on call to answer any work queries by phone or email. All relevant training was provided free of charge by the company and the learning was hands on so I felt fully competent walking into any new client's home. I would recommend Be Independent to any health care assistant as the hours are flexible, the pay competitive and it offers continuous training.
3 September 2020
Same roleSame location
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Absolutely loved working for Be Independent, they really look after there staff/clients, and management is great. I highly recommend them to work for or for families to use their services for there loved ones.
Clients and Caregivers suitably matched. Good induction given prior to working with the client. Good teamwork and support from HomeCare Manager.
Pros
Provide training
14 May 2020
Same location
Former Emplo (Former Employee) - Dublin
Be Independent are a wonderful company who really care about their employees and clients. Having worked with the company for two years, I found them very professional, accommodating and the work was extremely rewarding. I have learned a lot of professional and interpersonal skills working with the company and received valuable training. Have recommended this company to many of my friends.