Be Independent Home Care
Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

Friendly and Caring Environment

6 March 2018
I have been working as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for over a year now and I have to say, I am very happy. The communication and support I get from the management and staff is excellent. The flexibility of the hours suit me working around family and they have further training available to enhance our skills in order to deliver the best care service to our clients. Lovely team of carers I work with making a difference in people's lives, that's the satisfying part of my job. Happy to be part of a great team.
Pros
Friendly environment-Flexible hours-Excellent communication-Good pay rate
24 June 2020
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) - dalkey
Working for Be Independent has been a pleasure. The company is extremely well managed and accommodating. I was provided with all necessary training and any questions I had were answered comprehensively. I have really enjoyed my time with Be Independent and the connections I made with my clients. I would highly recommend this company to home care clients and employees alike.
12 May 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin,IR
Empresa muito boa,sempre dispostos a atender a demanda de seus pacientes e funcionários.
8 May 2020
Care Assistant (Former Employee) - Raheny, Dublin
I worked with Beindependent for nearly 3 years, I found the whole team from management to HR and office staff to be very professional, empathetic and understanding if requesting time off. Upskilling and training paid for by the company and our wages covered to attend. Management treated me like a teammate, there was never a distinction. This companies ethos is to put their Cares first. A very good company to work for.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.
4.7