Be Independent Home Care Employee Review

View all Be Independent Home Care reviews

Friendly and Caring Environment
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Dublin6 March 2018
I have been working as a care assistant with Be Independent Home Care for over a year now and I have to say, I am very happy. The communication and support I get from the management and staff is excellent. The flexibility of the hours suit me working around family and they have further training available to enhance our skills in order to deliver the best care service to our clients. Lovely team of carers I work with making a difference in people's lives, that's the satisfying part of my job. Happy to be part of a great team.
Pros
Friendly environment-Flexible hours-Excellent communication-Good pay rate

Other Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

Great company
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin5 December 2019
I have been working there for 7 months and I must say this have been the best place I have worked . The way they care about there employees and customers is awesome I would definitely recommend this place.
Happy and Grateful!
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ireland21 September 2019
Be Independent is the best Care company, because they are always concerned about employees; they do everything they can to make workers happy; they care about our health, psychic condition and are always willing to help us.
I have been working at Be Independent for 8 months and I don't have complains. I met wonderful people, both at the company and at clients. I can say that I feel really safe while I work and also I have a fair remuneration.
I do recommend Be independent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Be Independent Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9