Be Independent Home Care Employee Reviews

A good teamwork
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin19 February 2018
I enjoy working for Be Independent. I've been working with them for 3 years now and I always have a great support from nurses, managers and ADM staff.
Good company to work with
Health Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  South Dublin15 February 2018
From my own point of view with this company, l can really tell that I enjoyed working here, it's flexible and supportive in helping you gain skills through trainings. The management really care about their carers well being, I would fully recommend it, its great and a friendly company to work with.
Pros
Friendly
Lovely work environment,boss interact & comunicate with employees,dialogue open up,lovely team to work with & amazing clients to meet that usually yo
Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dublin15 February 2018
I have been working in Be Independent over a year,the company provide first class services to help people who need assistance remain independent in their own homes.I have met lovely people,a good bunch of office staff who do their best to work around your schedule and very understanding at times when it comes to accomodate personal life & work.You will feel respected & treated fairly,having also de opportunity to attend courses to brush up your skills.All the carers I'm working with are amazing people,very committed to the caring proffesion,making sure clients get the first rate personalised care they just need.Be Independent will design a individual are plan for each client to suit the needs of the client,working together with the families & other health care proffesionals,to ensure coordinate care & support is delivered in a hight quality.Im very happy to be part of this team & proud of making differences in people life..
Pros
Good communication when it comes to make changes in schedules
Cons
Short times to go from one client to another