Beacon Hospital

Beacon Hospital Management reviews

Ireland18 reviews
Beacon Hospital is nice place to work, especially when it is first experience and first job in Ireland. But fairly management is mostly reason why this hospital doesn't require better rating. Otherwise still nice and safe place to work.
Can honestly say I regard my time in the Beacon hospital as a colossal waste of time. At my interview I was promised so many opportunities, none of which came to pass. Management do not support the professional development of their employees, their only loyalty is to the business and making sure as much money is generated as possible. I found it a toxic, suffocating environment. Would not recommend to anyone!!!!
Poor management ,staff turn over very high, management never listened to the staff in order to prevent them from leaving . No progression offered was a losing battle and patients suffered aswell as staff .
I had the “pleasure” to be a part of the catering staff in this place. It was an experience I will not forget for a long time. People are overworked and over stressed from constant humiliation from both, the kitchen chefs and the management.They do not have the time to sit down and do their duties called “stickers” and the funniest part is that there are no chairs or desks to write them on.The main chef is an angry woman with a foul language who seeks fault in every employee on a daily basis. The worst thing is the fact that the management has been aware of that for many years but nothing had changed. If you’re looking for an interesting story for a newspaper article go and work there for a week.
Total disaster, I worked in catering. worst job in my life. You work as a slave here, you are always humiliated by the chefs, manager and supervisor. you work 13 hours a day and you are not allowed to drink water, you are not allowed to smile, you are not allowed to talk to coworkers. You must always push 3 troleys, clean NO STOP. PS HCR knows about this and they do not want to take action!
If you like: Romanian Language -and not understend them
be humiliated

have a lower self evaluation

do not have time to go to the toilet

hear the pretense why something is not done forever

clean up nonstop and jump like a monkey through a small kitchen

report on friends to the manager
push 3 trolleys - nobody says anything, and no hat - a big problem
they're making you a scapegoat

IS THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU :) GOOD LUCK FOR BRAVE PEOPLE :)
The work was very challenging unfortunatly the management was very poor and created an air of hostility among some unsatisfied employees.
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad work atmosphere
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Beacon Hospital?