Becton Dickinson & Company Employee Reviews

Good opportunities to develop
HRIS - PROJECT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Ireland9 June 2017
Great opportunities to participate in many projects and develop. A lot of change/projects going on which makes the environment difficult. Many corporate decisions made globally do not allow for any local involvement or influence.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
A little too many changes going on at the same time
Fun workplace, Enjoyable
BD (Former Employee) –  Dublin, D21 March 2014
My work for this company was for 1 week as part of my transition year course in secondary school. Didn't actually work for this company, I believe it to be relevant to put on a CV as it gave me experience in different working environments.
Pros
Good Staff
Challenging, interesting & Open environment
Business Unit Manager (Current Employee) –  Drogheda, Co. Louth27 September 2013
Have been a Manager in a Medical Device manufacturing environment for the last 10 years. In this time have learned much about working in a tightly controlled GMP-compliant environment, supervising & motivating large groups of people & interacting with Senior management up to the highest level in the organisation. The business has successfully achieved all its key Operational goals for the last 4 years.
Pros
Pleasant, open & honest environment
Cons
Very old facility (~ 50 years)