Benefit Cosmetics

Benefit Cosmetics Employee Reviews

Ireland9 reviews
Not a great experience
Area managers don’t listen or take action if you have problems. Very bad pay and everyone is on a different wage!! Favoritism is popular there and also no commission anymore. Very poor
Not a great company to work for
Staff turnover has always been an issue.
Regional managers don't care about their employees.

No commission, unrealistic targets.

No appraisal for efforts. No training given on new products.

No gratis. But give out to bloggers and treat them better than they staff that work for them.

Bullying from acm gets "overlooked "alot
Luxury brand??
Benefit Cosmetics don’t recognize long serving members of staff!
It’s a 2 tiered system, and if your not a favorite you are bullied out of the business. Compared to other makeup brands benefit have no perks and training is nonexistent. And they brand themselves as a luxury brand!!

The list is endless
Fun place to work
If you have an interest in Beauty and make up benefit is a great starter point to get into the industry - it is a fast paced counter with a lot of traffic stopping activities to attract customers to the counter - Very target driven but enjoyable.
Pros
commission
Cons
traffic stopping
Toxic company
I worked for benefit for a couple of years,
My first counter was okay, girls were nice,

Pay is okay, I got moved to another counter and the staff were very rude and jumped on customers for sales which I found it got more intense if I was with a customer buying a couple of products other staff would jump in to try take over the sale.

Management is a joke and again such a toxic place it’s like being on the scene of mean girls.

If your blonde, petite and pretty you’ll go far seen as the base almost everything off looks.
Pros
Dealing with friendly customers
Cons
Management, unrealistic targets, product pushing
Fun and exciting
Very fun working environment as I got on really well with my colleagues. I was a part-time employee as I was still attending college during the week. I learned a lot about customer service in this position and I also developed my makeup skills in this position.
Pros
My colleagues
Cons
Meeting high targets
Proactive and Creative
Benefit a proactive and creative workplace. A focus on the creative and monetary side of the beauty industry. A sales role with a customer service appeal.
Exciting
benefit gives great opportunities to all it's staff to develop and improve their skills and expertise. I have learned numerous things throughout my time here. I have worked my way up through the company and have experienced the company in both Belfast City and Waterford City. I mostly enjoy dealing with new customers and building great rapport with regulars. I love working in a team while being more than capable of working individually. Having responsibilities and meeting targets excite me.
Benefit Cosmetics
• Persuade others through influence and teamwork as opposed to command and control. Lead by example.
• Track DBR, meet monthly targets. Communicate to staff what are the expectations of them and of Counter target.

• Appropriately staff and manage for product sales and services. Keep staff morale high at all times. Deal with any situations which may occur effectively and efficiently.

• Promote cross selling between services and products, make sure every customer receives the ‘Benefit Experience’.

• Maintain excellent cash control.

• Protect customers’ personal data.

• In partnership with Brow Experts, maintain correct procedures with board regulations.

• Strong time management.

• Maintain the safety and security of all employees.

• Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the Beauty Bar and Brow Service Pods.

• Always be approachable and give corrective criticism.

Always must keep busy. Targets are everything.

-Make Up Artist