Staff turnover has always been an issue.
Regional managers don't care about their employees. No commission, unrealistic targets.
No appraisal for efforts. No training given on new products.
No gratis. But give out to bloggers and treat them better than they staff that work for them.
Bullying from acm gets "overlooked "alot
I worked for benefit for a couple of years,
My first counter was okay, girls were nice,
Pay is okay, I got moved to another counter and the staff were very rude and jumped on customers for sales which I found it got more intense if I was with a customer buying a couple of products other staff would jump in to try take over the sale.
Management is a joke and again such a toxic place it’s like being on the scene of mean girls. If your blonde, petite and pretty you’ll go far seen as the base almost everything off looks.
• Persuade others through influence and teamwork as opposed to command and control. Lead by example.
• Track DBR, meet monthly targets. Communicate to staff what are the expectations of them and of Counter target.
• Appropriately staff and manage for product sales and services. Keep staff morale high at all times. Deal with any situations which may occur effectively and efficiently.
• Promote cross selling between services and products, make sure every customer receives the ‘Benefit Experience’.
• Maintain excellent cash control.
• Protect customers’ personal data.
• In partnership with Brow Experts, maintain correct procedures with board regulations.
• Strong time management. • Maintain the safety and security of all employees.
• Maintain the appearance and cleanliness of the Beauty Bar and Brow Service Pods.
• Always be approachable and give corrective criticism.
Always must keep busy. Targets are everything.
-Make Up Artist