Bentley Systems

Bentley Systems Employee Reviews

Ireland7 reviews
Very social, relaxed enviroment, management could be better could provide more support The money is good. Great benefits, flexibility. great atmosphere. nice people.
Excellent shared services centre in Dublin with opportunities for career growth and lateral skill development. Team atmosphere and approachable management are perks.
Moving with my Family to France, so will be leaving Bentley shortly and seeking a new position. I will really miss my Colleagues and the job in Dublin. It was a fun place to work, so friendly and supportive. My position is Dublin based which is a pity and I wish not to leave. I have moved up two levels since I joined Bentley and will really miss the fun.
Pros
People, culture, position, support, fun times
Cons
Communication from upper management can be confusing at times
Bad management, but very nice colleagues. Good product. Many social events. Management does not trust its employees, bad politics.
Salary below the industry level
stuck here since 6 years and no possibility to move foward in the company - manager very bad didn't care about his agents - it's a "survival" job nothing more
I joined Bentley Systems when the company was establishing its presence in Dublin.
I managed various teams within the sales organisation.

My typical day was spent managing and coaching the team that I was managing as well as developing sales pipeline for the solutions that we were responsible for through sales campaigns it the EMEA region.

Worked with to team members to ensure that their sales pipeline was growing week on week and that they were also closing business so that they achieved their revenue goals for the week, month, quarter.

Forecast accuracy was also a key metric.

Worked seamlessly with other teams within the organisation, marketing, finance, accounting, renewals, regional sales leaders etc.

Worked to identify training and growth opportunities and helping team members achieve their objectives.

Seeing team members close deals and reach and exceed their targets was a very satisfying component of my task.
Pros
Leading edge software provider including SaaS offerings
Cons
Communications from top management
Bentley is a great place to work. It is a big company with a small company's care for it's employees. Highly recommended workplace.