BEST MENSWEAR

BEST MENSWEAR Employee Reviews

Ireland10 reviews
Great experience
Best mens wear was one of my favourite places to work, staff are friendly and management are very helpful. The contract and job training is great and very enticing. Hours can be short but to be expected due to the stores seasonal sales. Would recommend as a place to get quality retail experience.( Dundrum)
Pros
Pay is correct, nice management and nice work enviroment
Cons
Short hours
Parfait
Stage incroyable
Employé génial

La directrice était adorable et très encourageante

Tous le mondes était accueillant et bienveillant
Stressful and tiring workplace
Best Menswear expect absolute maximum from staff whilst giving as little as possible back to staff. People are over worked, under paid, and under appreciated for their efforts.
Awful Experience
Inexperienced management, constantly giving unreachable goals with low hours and low pay. I would arrive into work only to be told the layout they asked me to implement into the stockroom the day before had to be completely revamped and that I'd have to get it done in 4 hours while also cleaning the stockroom/shop floor and accepting in/processing deliveries all day. Then the next day I'd have the manager asking me why certain things weren't finished as if I had enough time with the constant 4 hour shifts they were giving me. I feel like they didn't consider how much work had to be done in a brand new stockroom and the fact it would require more than 4 hours a day, at least initially to get it done.
i wouldnt waste your time
Terrible working conditions in liffey valley store.. Other memebers of staff are really rude when they arrive also.

Wont trust you if and when your ill
great workplace
Best menswear is a good place to work , has very good senior management and good teamwork among staff and management I would recommend working there to anybody
Pros
good teamwork
Fun and friendly environment
I worked there part time so there wasn't too much pressure on me. Regardless you're expected to provide great customer service and push for sales which is easy once you get the hang of it. The only hard part of the job was maintaining high standards during the sales but other than that it's actually a fun place to work.
Pros
Flexible hours and friendly managenent
Cons
Extremely busy during sales and difficult to maintain store
Easy going
An overall easy going place to work, quite flexible and lenient to part timers and people with college commitments.
It is a comfortable environment and everyone finds it easy to settle in once they've started working.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low pay
Great template to learn
I liked my time in the company , got to learn a huge amount over a very short time and built on it over the years with some great mentors . Being that there was not many staff it was a matter of training staff to be effective on the sales floor and be sales effective at all times. Daily duties included setting the target maintaining our store kpi and keeping the staff updated on their individual set targets. Passing on time management to staff was probably the most challenging part of the job but everyone got on board and it made the store target efficient . For me the most fun part was dealing with long term customers , after being with the company i had my regulars and it was always felt very rewarding to have them return to us.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Not enough hours in the day
hard working but fun environment to work in
open/close store
Interacting and dealing with customers and helping them and providing opinions on different products if help is required

focusing on targets

working with management and co workers day to day basis to make shop attractive for customers and dealing with them in professional but friendly manner

difficult or complaining customers e.g. policies on refunds and pricing of products etc

most enjoyable part of my job was just dealing with customers and helping them as best I could love the satisfaction of a happy customer and receiving great feedback from them also merchandising shop making it look its best

cash up at end of day
Pros
very easy people to work for
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BEST MENSWEAR. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8