I'd describe it as a mediocre. They do not really planning jobs ahead,but doing things on the go-at the last moment. But when someone of the stuff is missing the real mess starts on the site and those who aren't chosen ones are forced to work on the two or even three areas simultaneously. Nonsense!
Employees well being does not come into consideration unless the client is aware or notified of mistreated behaviour. From my experience they want results of a high standard with minimum expense as possible regardless of employees opinion.
- Where are you based?4 people answered
- What is the dress code at Bidvest Noonan?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Bidvest Noonan?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Bidvest Noonan?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Bidvest Noonan?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like?2 people answered
- Does Bidvest Noonan require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Bid…2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Bidvest Noonan about how to improve it?One person answered
- Why would you want to work at Bidvest Noonan?One person answered
- Can you work remotely at Bidvest Noonan?One person answered