Bidvest Noonan

Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews

Ireland65 reviews
Not organised company at all as they have lack of staff, your called in on your days off, problems with payments count your hours and need to keep at them to get ypur site allowance if allocated in different locations. Management are sound cant say a bad word just lack of organisation and staff
Pros
Good manager if need day off they can change around
Cons
Very short notice cant balance your life with work as called in very often
I work in cleaning by 5 yars for noonan company, I have experience in all types of cleaning , bufer, scrob , bomb machine , machin T3 etc etc I like work in team and alone I adapt very quickly to every situation
Pros
Very team
Cons
We are paid a small amount for the hard work we do
I was there for 3 months thought it was brilliant I'd a brilliant manger who done everything he could for me the only thing I didn't like was there was too many mangers on the site telling me what to do if it's full time stay with them part time isn't worth it as you get paid bi-weekly
Pros
Exclent mangment overtime pay and Sunday allowance
Cons
Long hard hours alone and site mangers can be anoying
where to start, very bad place to work didnt get paid for travel they said i would, very hard to get a answer on the phone and roster is made up day by day.
Pros
Cons
silly company
I would not recommend starting your employment with Bidvest Noonan (specifically in the UL Hospital). The job itself is not that bad; however, the people working at managerial positions make the job just simply..not worth it!
eu amei trabalhar na noonan pois lá tem varios estrangeiros tambem que eu sempre conversava bastante para melhorar o meu inglês e com certeza me ajudou muito nesse progresso, otimas amizades ate hoje.
Been working for noonan security for over two years now, on a site and the mangers have a had time keeping staff. due to the workload. and bad pay. security never properly trained to do the job. plus the staff toilet has taking a hammering over the past year. i personally can deal with the lack of training from the mangers for the new staff. but it would be nice if they even gave their staff basic potty training. as we have had to have the floor reinforced around the toilet.
Pros
free toilet roll
Cons
went the toilet roll runs out
Good work environment Colleagues and superiors are always ready to provide assistance.
It has to be fast and detailed. Precision and personal engagement in the allocation of priority tasks are sought. Correct attitude of all employees and clients.
Pros
Cons
Insufficiently organized
Local muito bom de trabalho. Equipe muito boa e gerente bem tranquila.
I am working for Noonan in Regeneron. The working place its ok, people from work are ok but management are really bad. Especially senior supervisor, who has group of people who is allowed everything. They can take holidays when they want to. They have better positions and some of them have better rates.
People are not treated equally.
Very bad team work between morning shift and afternoon shift. It was told many times to manager that they don't do their job and they did many stupid thing on purpose, but anything changed.
Cleaning is a tough job and can be very tireing ... find it can be very fast paced as some places you are under pressure time wise.. good people to work for
Bidvest Noonan is an energetic and dynamic business. It provides a great working environment and the leadership team are professional and supportive. Great place to work
some places to work are easy but some are very hard with arrogant supervisors. really hard to get a good place. the amount of work in one hour can be enormous so you must be very fit to work. i do not recommend to work there.
Job was very stressful was in meat factory had to have place cleaned up in certain amount of time like a time limit they smell of dead meat was sickly and chemical they use for blood removed belts was strong enough to knock a bull
Wouldn’t recommend any one working here, I phoned the office in Dublin to sort some paper work with my social as i work only 14 hours a week they keep transferring from one to other in the end I was talking to one girl she thinks shes god..guys honest advise stay away from them.
Good place to work. Really enjoyed working there. Fair pay fair managers, great coworkers. But not enough hours given. Contact doesnt guarantee anything unfortunately.
It’s a light cleaning job. The salary is ok, not very good not very bad. The team is wonderful. They have a employer system where you can find every information about payment.
I work within the retail security sector which can be a bit hard at times. You’re constantly on the lookout for potential thieves, some sites can be harder than others, always scolding customers for doing something that they shouldn’t, can have problems with teenagers etc. Gardai don’t seem to care if you need them, store managers can be awful. Don’t ever expect help from anyone higher up i.e. managers etc as they don't want to know about it, but they'll be quick enough phoning you if they need something (there's an English guy in the Dublin control room who is quite sound very nice guy).
Wouldn’t recommend working here staff are amazing but management are vile. So many people keep leaving because of this&if u Have mental health DON’T😩
in the cleaning company, the manager should have at least minimal knowledge of hygiene, including personal, unfortunately it wasn't. waste of time, you won't learn anything here ...