Bidvest Noonan Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Dublin27 December 2019
Bidvest Noonan is an energetic and dynamic business. It provides a great working environment and the leadership team are professional and supportive. Great place to work
not good
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Cork2 December 2019
some places to work are easy but some are very hard with arrogant supervisors. really hard to get a good place. the amount of work in one hour can be enormous so you must be very fit to work. i do not recommend to work there.
Horrible place work bad smells
Cleaner Operative (Former Employee) –  Was watergrasshill and pig factory in temlegue25 November 2019
Job was very stressful was in meat factory had to have place cleaned up in certain amount of time like a time limit they smell of dead meat was sickly and chemical they use for blood removed belts was strong enough to knock a bull
Nightmare start here
Retail Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Cork20 November 2019
Wouldn’t recommend any one working here, I phoned the office in Dublin to sort some paper work with my social as i work only 14 hours a week they keep transferring from one to other in the end I was talking to one girl she thinks shes god..guys honest advise stay away from them.
Good
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin17 November 2019
Good place to work. Really enjoyed working there. Fair pay fair managers, great coworkers. But not enough hours given. Contact doesnt guarantee anything unfortunately.
Noonan
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Blackrock, County Dublin9 November 2019
It’s a light cleaning job. The salary is ok, not very good not very bad. The team is wonderful. They have a employer system where you can find every information about payment.
Don’t expect to be cared about. You are just a number.
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Tralee, County Kerry30 October 2019
I work within the retail security sector which can be a bit hard at times. You’re constantly on the lookout for potential thieves, some sites can be harder than others, always scolding customers for doing something that they shouldn’t, can have problems with teenagers etc. Gardai don’t seem to care if you need them, store managers can be awful. Don’t ever expect help from anyone higher up i.e. managers etc as they don't want to know about it, but they'll be quick enough phoning you if they need something (there's an English guy in the Dublin control room who is quite sound very nice guy).
Very abusive management
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  University hospital galway11 October 2019
Wouldn’t recommend working here staff are amazing but management are vile. So many people keep leaving because of this&if u Have mental health DON’T😩
it was my worst job ever
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mitchelstown, County Cork6 October 2019
in the cleaning company, the manager should have at least minimal knowledge of hygiene, including personal, unfortunately it wasn't. waste of time, you won't learn anything here ...
Better stay at home
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Galway22 July 2019
The worse company ever. The management are so rude and doesn't know their jobs but wants to tell you what to do. Always following you around like a little child
Pros
Money is good
Cons
Everything except the money
Horrible place horrible managers
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Galway19 July 2019
New manager that started only 3 months ago in the uhg bullied and embarrassed a trainee because she made a mistake that she was taught to do. Horrible horrible place
Fair employer. Treated me well
Cleaning Operative (Former Employee) –  Dublin18 July 2019
I got paid correctly and on time every time. That matters a lot. The manager and my team were all decent hard working people. We got on well. I was given enough hours each week and left to do the job. Its important to feel trusted.
Pros
Plenty of hours. Paid on time
Colleagues great. Management lousy
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Raheen, County Limerick11 July 2019
Great to get on with other colleagues. People make it worthwhile and day go quicker.
Management worst I've worked for. Constantly giving out. Especially site manager. She puts her nose into everything especially when it is unwanted.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Management giving out for small things
Good place to gain life expirence
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin24 June 2019
I cannot say something bad about this company. Physically I am very fit, but at this job you can get very tired at the end of work day. Their are options to work morning, evening and night shifts.
Pros
Salary is paid on time
Cons
Small salary
Life consuming
Facilities assistant (Current) (Current Employee) –  Dublin12 June 2019
A typical day involves doing stupid simple tasks a couple of times due to lack of communication. Management is okay but can treat staff like rubbish and can let power get to their heads, very good if in need of time off or a favor though. Workplace can be hectic but teammates make it worthwhile. Hardest part of the job is having to undo jobs that had just been finished due to management getting things wrong. Most enjoyable part of the job is leaving to go home.
Pros
Working with friends
Cons
Just only if you badly need a job...
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Dublin West, County Dublin6 June 2019
Good start after getting out of the hugs of Social Welfare. Not more not less!
Like probably in most of companies there is US and THEM approach in terms of division between locals and non-locals what makes the second ones working more hard for the same salary. It is called Non Aggressive Hidden Racism.
Management feels like a feudals in their castle what is not easily accessible when needed.
Hypocrisy flourishes and then you feel like only a number on the payroll... Or-commodity...
On the bright side yes - they pay properly and timely,but there is no such a thing like progressive salary,rewarding or bonuses. At least not for those who are not 'chosen ones'....
Cons
Organization and working culture is so-so, Salary definitely could be higher, Moral and ethical values on the working place should be improved.
Very happy working for Noonans
Cleaning Operative (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Longford Town, County Longford29 May 2019
Noonan's wage is above minimum rate.

I worked in shops, factories, doctors, solicitors, banks, NCT centre and even a Fire station.
It took me a year and a half to build up my hours from 2 to 15 a week, but now it fits perfectly into my life style, like I'm always there for school runs and afterschool care. As for a single mum of 4 - it's a God sent job.

Area Manager is brilliant and always there for you, she does make mistakes when overtime is involved, or forgets that you asked for a few days off, but we're all just humans. By the way the new Noonan App eliminates all those problems now.

I was always lucky with colleagues as well, so many interesting and lovely people from all over the world - quite amazing.

The hardest part of the job is when people you work for are looking down at you or ignore your existence instead - but that's not Noonan's fault.
Pros
Working hours fit perfectly into my lifestyle
Cons
It took time to build up the hours and eliminate long commutes
Productive and nice place to work
GMP cleaner (Current Employee) –  Athlone, County Westmeath28 May 2019
I am happy and proud to work in Noonans. Our team is like a family. We time to time get together after work and it's building great relationship with all our stuff. At daily work we work like a team....
And it's independent on a each individual employee how much effort you like to give to your team work....
In our work place we always give the best efforts.
If you are hard worker and give your best, it's workplace for you.
If you are not putting enough effort to your job , then no matter where you work you never be happy....
Horrible
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  St Vincent's University Hospital24 April 2019
I am with Noonan 5 years. Simple, just dont..
Management , lol
The hardest part of the job? They still your money, or at least they try
The most enjoyable part of the job. 2:30 when i clock out
Thanks
Pros
Cons
From where to start?
Very good company
General Operative (Current Employee) –  Cork14 February 2019
A very good company, I am with Noonans over a year. I am very happy with my job and working conditions, my wages are always paid on time. I enjoy the work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bidvest Noonan. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9