Bidvest Noonan
Bidvest Noonan Employee Review

Life consuming

12 June 2019
A typical day involves doing stupid simple tasks a couple of times due to lack of communication. Management is okay but can treat staff like rubbish and can let power get to their heads, very good if in need of time off or a favor though. Workplace can be hectic but teammates make it worthwhile. Hardest part of the job is having to undo jobs that had just been finished due to management getting things wrong. Most enjoyable part of the job is leaving to go home.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Working with friends
Cons
17 November 2019
Same roleSame location
Facilities Assistant (Former Employee) - Dublin
Good place to work. Really enjoyed working there. Fair pay fair managers, great coworkers. But not enough hours given. Contact doesnt guarantee anything unfortunately.
13 August 2020
Same location
Security Officer (Current Employee) - Dublin
It's a good Company to work for. People are nice. They are very respectful. Contact is easy. Usually, they answer the same day. The manager is always available.
23 June 2020
Same location
Cleaner (Current Employee) - Dublin
I work in cleaning by 5 yars for noonan company, I have experience in all types of cleaning , bufer, scrob , bomb machine , machin T3 etc etc I like work in team and alone I adapt very quickly to every situation
Pros
Very team
Cons
We are paid a small amount for the hard work we do