Bidvest Noonan
Bidvest Noonan Employee Review

very much a joke

10 June 2020
where to start, very bad place to work didnt get paid for travel they said i would, very hard to get a answer on the phone and roster is made up day by day.
Pros
Cons
silly company
13 August 2020
Same role
Security Officer (Current Employee) - Dublin
It's a good Company to work for.
People are nice. They are very respectful. Contact is easy. Usually, they answer the same day. The manager is always available.
23 June 2020
Same role
Static Security Officer (Former Employee) - Dublin
I was there for 3 months thought it was brilliant I'd a brilliant manger who done everything he could for me the only thing I didn't like was there was too many mangers on the site telling me what to do if it's full time stay with them part time isn't worth it as you get paid bi-weekly
Pros
Exclent mangment overtime pay and Sunday allowance
Cons
Long hard hours alone and site mangers can be anoying
29 May 2019
Same location
Cleaning Operative (Part-time) (Current Employee) - Longford Town, County Longford
Noonan's wage is above minimum rate.

I worked in shops, factories, doctors, solicitors, banks, NCT centre and even a Fire station.

It took me a year and a half to build up my hours from 2 to 15 a week, but now it fits perfectly into my life style, like I'm always there for school runs and afterschool care. As for a single mum of 4 - it's a God sent job.

Area Manager is brilliant and always there for you, she does make mistakes when overtime is involved, or forgets that you asked for a few days off, but we're all just humans. By the way the new Noonan App eliminates all those problems now.

I was always lucky with colleagues as well, so many interesting and lovely people from all over the world - quite amazing.

The hardest part of the job is when people you work for are looking down at you or ignore your existence instead - but that's not Noonan's fault.
Pros
Working hours fit perfectly into my lifestyle
Cons
It took time to build up the hours and eliminate long commutes